any one know when the marks and spencer beauty advent calendar goes on sale

Found 15th Nov 2015
any one know when the marks and spencer beauty advent calendar goes on sale
Community Updates
9 Comments
Tuesday.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YaRXFOJsv-c/VkjopOvB0EI/AAAAAAAABIY/3qZl-XNk6n8/s1054-Ic42/Advent.PNG
£200? oO
Angel_Of_The_North

£200? oO

£25 when you spend more than £25 on anything in M&S. (The products inside are meant to have an RRP of over £200)
cecilmcroberts

£25 when you spend more than £25 on anything in M&S. (The products inside … £25 when you spend more than £25 on anything in M&S. (The products inside are meant to have an RRP of over £200)

Wow that's alot better than I thought!
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts

£25 when you spend more than £25 on anything in M&S. (The products inside … £25 when you spend more than £25 on anything in M&S. (The products inside are meant to have an RRP of over £200)

is it spend £25 on anything in m&s or £25 on beauty only as in above discription
my wife asked me to pick one up last week, they said in the shop that it goes on sale tomorrow, but is expected to sell out very quickly
BUCKUM2

is it spend £25 on anything in m&s or £25 on beauty only as in above d … is it spend £25 on anything in m&s or £25 on beauty only as in above discription

Soon find out tomorrow. M&S does say on Beauty like in my screen grab but lots of forums said last year it didn't matter where you spend even though it said the same, some magazines that where comparing all these style of advent calendars all seem to vary in what they say also. Either way soon find out on Tuesday!
Now live. Only working if £25 of other beauty priducts added, otherwise not discounted and shows as £200 in basket.
nbgrobbo

Now live. Only working if £25 of other beauty priducts added, otherwise … Now live. Only working if £25 of other beauty priducts added, otherwise not discounted and shows as £200 in basket.

Was instore today getting one and same instore. Even tried to old trick online last night off adding something to basket then removing etc and combo's of products but nothing to avoid so far.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants