Groups
    EXPIRED

any one know where i can get

guiness marmite??

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://snackspot.org.uk/images/marmiteGuinness.jpg

think it was just a one off special last year, fairly sure it's not available anymore. My Asda had some last year.

"Available on the shelves of Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s and Waitrose this ‘just in time for St Patricks’ day edition will cost £2.49 and guaranteed to be a collectors item as only 300,000 of the little darlings are being produced. Guinness Marmite is created using 30% special Guinness yeast, to give it the ‘classic Guinness flavour’."

ebay : : Item number: 290260457820

also two others if ya do a search

Maybe harvey nics? I know they do the champagne marmite there.

Original Poster

yeah we have the champagne one i bought it for my other half, but he refused to open it, wish i bought two now, so i could eat one. yummy

mummyspam1985;2991366

yeah we have the champagne one i bought it for my other half, but he … yeah we have the champagne one i bought it for my other half, but he refused to open it, wish i bought two now, so i could eat one. yummy

Big marmite fan, my missus bought me the champagne one for valentines day.....unfortunately I thought it was disgusting and chucked it in the bin. Just didn't taste right.

I love marmite, but hated the champagne stuff...
    would have liked to have tried this though.

greg_68;2992034

Big marmite fan, my missus bought me the champagne one for valentines … Big marmite fan, my missus bought me the champagne one for valentines day.....unfortunately I thought it was disgusting and chucked it in the bin. Just didn't taste right.

I agree- the champagne one was minging!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions