any one know where there might be any nintendo minis in stock,need one for xmas any help be grately appreciated.

Any of you good hotukdeals people know where there might be any Nintendo minis in stock need one before the xmas . thanks.

31 Comments

brian1977

Any of you good hotukdeals people know where there might be any … Any of you good hotukdeals people know where there might be any Nintendo minis in stock need one before the xmas . thanks.

Argos have some for store collection, depending on where you live. I just did a search and found 1 in Attleborough, Norfolk. Also available in Kings Road, London store.
Edited by: "Sharry" 26th Nov 2016

ebay

try cex as I saw one yesterday and think it was £120

Original Poster

Original Poster

See there is a lot on sale on eBay 1 seller has 8 on a buy it now at £110 each :-/ think I'll wait it out and try get one at there price of £49.99.

I've just got 1 through argos , all my local 1s had them collect in 5days

Original Poster

Where was that yorks75 as where I am sold out, fancy ordering me one and posting it for me ?? Lol

try Argos ,just checked and available to collect in my local store

Original Poster

Have tried sold out here everywhere :-( where is it your looking kazzieg?

Original Poster

Any nice person willing to order one for me and post on would make someone very happy Christmas day.

brian1977

Have tried sold out here everywhere :-( where is it your looking kazzieg?

​i just tried Argos Wrexham, just been in and collected. Saw one behind the till in Grainger games Wrexham if it helps anyone.

Original Poster

I'm near Crieff Scotland and sold out everywhere :-( and don't know anyone there that would pick one up and post to me :-(

try calling and see if they would post

try calling and see if they would post??

Original Poster

Tried store pick up only kazzieg :-(

brian1977

Tried store pick up only kazzieg :-(

​****

I can check if it is still there Saturday and would be willing to post if you haven't found one. Can't get there any earlier due to work.

Original Poster

Wow that would be wonderful :-) thank you so much kazzieg

brian1977

Wow that would be wonderful :-) thank you so much kazzieg

​not a problem

Original Poster

If I manage somehow to get one in the mean time I shall let you know and thanks again.

Original Poster

Hi kazzieg just to say I managed to get hold of one I pick it up saturday is about 50/60 miles from me but worth it,thanks for all your help.

brilliant news!! someone will have a nice prezzie

Original Poster

Yes and also managed to just get another 2 for family members from tesco thanks to nkje20 for his help so will have one happy son at Xmas :-) thanks for all your help though kazzieg.

hi I'm based near Blackpool, and all stores near me (except Ebay!) are also sold out for this console. Any suggestion gratefully received please! thank you

Original Poster

Try link from above nkje20 sent myself gives stock available all over mainly Argos where people haven't collected. Good luck

Original Poster

I've seen a few for Blackpool today, what Ill do is if I see any I'll try and reserve and send you the reservation number if it helps

brian1977

I've seen a few for Blackpool today, what Ill do is if I see any I'll try … I've seen a few for Blackpool today, what Ill do is if I see any I'll try and reserve and send you the reservation number if it helps

Thank you

Original Poster

Your welcome

I am after one any help would be great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. O2 data roaming in France44
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237
    3. Cakes from ASDA11
    4. £18 per month sim only deal 25gb with EE good or bad?44