Groups

Any one know where to get cheap thorpe park tickets??

hey just seeing if anyone has any tips here....
    me and about 10 mates are planning on going thorpe park on wednesday. i have looked on lastminute and the cheepest the tickets are £24. does anyone know where i can get them cheaper??

thanks

11 Comments

read this link it might still be on offer ]http//ww…203

DD98;2369954

have a look here:-http://perks.sky.com/perks/current/ukattractions.aspx

better than my offer you must of put it in when i was typing mine :thumbsup:

Original Poster

do i have to have sky to use it?? or is it valid on its own??

it says 'find your voucher in sky mag'??

I have 10 2 for 1 vouchers I picked up at my local gym (basically two leaflets each with five vouchers). These will get you in for £16.50 each. I am happy to send them to you but don't know how you can get your contact to me...:roll:

costie;2370015

do i have to have sky to use it?? or is it valid on its own??it says … do i have to have sky to use it?? or is it valid on its own??it says 'find your voucher in sky mag'??:S

sorry just realised it says the printable voucher , "This voucher is not accepted at Alton Towers Resort."

Original Poster

would it be ok for thorpe park though?

costie;2370063

would it be ok for thorpe park though?

again sorry, just got confused between the two parks. Yeah this should be ok to use at thorpe park. Might be worth to get a second opinion though from someone who has used them just to be sure. :thumbsup:

With the Sky perks 2 for 1. Can I buy a ticket online for 1 adult then take the printed voucher with my ticket the next day and it will be valid?

Also, on that note, if you buy a ticket online, is a printed ticket, or do they book you in, obviously they dont send out tickets if its the next day, right?

Costie...I sent you a message re me sending you the 2 for 1 vouchers...if you want them then read it as I will need to post them tomorrow for them to arrive in time.

antispam246;2370258

With the Sky perks 2 for 1. Can I buy a ticket online for 1 adult then … With the Sky perks 2 for 1. Can I buy a ticket online for 1 adult then take the printed voucher with my ticket the next day and it will be valid?Also, on that note, if you buy a ticket online, is a printed ticket, or do they book you in, obviously they dont send out tickets if its the next day, right?

As far as I know you can only use the 2 for 1 vouchers at the park and not online. If you buy online you can print them at home - ]Thorpe Park ticket info.

I used the sky 2 for 1 vouchers two weeks ago and found it to be the cheapest way to get into the park. There was 4 of us and it worked out at £16.50 each.

Make sure you print out enough vouchers for everyone though, because it states "one voucher per transaction".

Have a good day!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152

See more discussions