any one paid there contract off early

Banned 4 replies
Found 21st Oct 2008
i have 5 months left or just about on tmobile - 16/3/9 and just wondered if any one has paid the rest of there contract in fully and got to cancel straight away?

i was looking to do this in january pay the last 3 months in jan 09

am on 35 a month tariff flext t 35

or can i lower the tariff now and pay it up to cancel now?

4 Comments

Banned

my friend did this the other day, and got a new contract with a different phone and the company (vodaphone) basically bought the old contract off him. They paid him the difference and a little bit extra. Dont know if this is any help to you though. Depends whether you are looking at getting a new contract or just getting away from them altogether

Original Poster Banned

i want to move to 02 i can as all my family are on it but o2 i heard dont have much cash back offers and phones for you offerd to take my k800i and pay the linerental but i didnt want to loose that phone as its ok if things go wrong

Banned

logyon;3257541

i want to move to 02 i can as all my family are on it but o2 i heard dont … i want to move to 02 i can as all my family are on it but o2 i heard dont have much cash back offers and phones for you offerd to take my k800i and pay the linerental but i didnt want to loose that phone as its ok if things go wrong

If you pay off the contract early the phone snt officially yours anyway I believe. I am sure I heard you need to have had that contract for at least twelve months before you legally own that phone.

Original Poster Banned

am on 18 month contract
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions