Groups

Any One Played Lost Via Domus On Xbox 360

Im super stuck im trying to get the battaries off of John Lock and im at a freaking black cave and cant find me way through even using the torches

any help guys thanks

8 Comments

it's a pain in the ****, you just kinda have to follow the path as best as you can, I rember going through a couple of waterfalls I think

Original Poster

woody90;3405720

it's a pain in the ****, you just kinda have to follow the path as best … it's a pain in the ****, you just kinda have to follow the path as best as you can, I rember going through a couple of waterfalls I think

aye a get as far as a waterfall then cant ever get any further lol

oh yeah i remember getting stuck there! I think there's a ridiculously small passage way around there somewhere, I can't really remember though sorry!

Original Poster

J9STL;3405781

walkthrough on IGNhttp://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/829060/page_3.html

jst tells you to go slowly on that lol but cheers anyway

try gamefaqs

scotland88;3405795

jst tells you to go slowly on that lol but cheers anyway

yeah I looked at it after posting the link :oops:
    tried googling for a map & got nothing of much use.
    I have played through the game before and as long as you have a lit torch you can seem to find your way - look for light in the distance indicating the way out, you do have to pass a waterfall I recall

Played it and comp it only bit i got stuck on was the dark tunnel near the start as i ran out of torches and couldnt see anything - so yes it can be quite tough - but you have to keep to the left and then when you see a pit jump down
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions