Groups

any one used Buypowerelectronics.com?

any one used this site before? it looks a bit too good to be true on the Zune they have.

ofcourse i would be getting delivery to the uk.

thanks for your advice.

gijimmy

6 Comments

I'm just looking at that deal to mate. Looks quite strange how they sell in $ but are based in london. Perhaps worth giving a wide berth unless someone can tell us otherwise???

I have just emailed them to see what kind of response i get. Will let you know what is said

It all seems a little too cheap doesn't it. You would expect that if it was genuine, that at those prices it would be more popular.

I've been trying to report this as a likely phishing site for a couple of days. Nobody seems to want to know though.
    I was looking for a cheap Samsung CLP300 printer and Google Shopping bought this up priced in pounds though on the site it is dollars.
    buypowerelectronics.com/pro…166
    I registered, went to buy and noticed I wasn't taken to a secure payment gateway. You're just supposed to enter your credit card details into an insecure script.
    The site was registered a few days ago and there is no mention of it elsewhere on the web. There is little branding on the site and it looks like a generic electronics store script and shopping cart you could pick up anywhere. Stay away!

After registering I went back in and changed my details to false ones. It's only address, email and phone number but I can do without the spam!

Original Poster

thanks markbloke...... guess ill keep looking around for a bargain zune then! Gijimmy

Stinks doesn't it? I've ordered the printer three times off Dixons in the last week but it's always cancelled. I thought I was on to something.....

Just to put the icing on the cake:
    buypowerelectronics.com/pri…php

"For third party verification, please view our GeoTrust and Authorize.net Website Profiles by clicking the images below: "

No images! There is no security!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions