Expired

Any one used itrevive.co.uk?

Found 5th Aug 2014
Looking to buy a Win7 licence from them.
Community Updates
Ask
53 Comments
Original Poster
Lazy link itrevive.co.uk/
Just use the pay by paypal option.
I've not used them personally but they seem legitimate.
The web presence, physical location and related business (sitr.com) all check out.
Just my 2 cents... let us know if you buy and how you get on
Original Poster
Argoj

Thanks, I guess I have some sort of protection with paypal so may be worth a go.

shimagoza

I've not used them personally but they seem legitimate.The web presence, … I've not used them personally but they seem legitimate.The web presence, physical location and related business (sitr.com) all check out.Just my 2 cents... let us know if you buy and how you get on

Will do, Cheers
Original Poster
Received it next day, and it seems to work fine, you get the CoA in a box with the product code on it, activated fine. Seems legit so far.
mds1256

Received it next day, and it seems to work fine, you get the CoA in a box … Received it next day, and it seems to work fine, you get the CoA in a box with the product code on it, activated fine. Seems legit so far.

Thanks for the update mds1256 (and for being the hukd guinea pig)

Glad to hear it all worked out
bought and paid for a windows 7 key on 3rd sept 2014 with paypal , Then rang them and asked if they could phone me the key when the order had been processed, Yes no problem they said, and here I am 3 days later waiting for the key, even emailed them on the 5th asking where it was, no reply, and I am getting worried, next course of action will be to inform paypal and get a refund, so take care.
Original Poster
whitbear1

bought and paid for a windows 7 key on 3rd sept 2014 with paypal , Then … bought and paid for a windows 7 key on 3rd sept 2014 with paypal , Then rang them and asked if they could phone me the key when the order had been processed, Yes no problem they said, and here I am 3 days later waiting for the key, even emailed them on the 5th asking where it was, no reply, and I am getting worried, next course of action will be to inform paypal and get a refund, so take care.

Give them another call.
Give them another call.

Phoned 3 times its now the 9th Sept, and guess what after telling them I was going to paypal for a refund, 1hr later I got a call back to say the key was posted to me the day after the order was put in!!, I haven't received it, But they emailed me one within mins and now we are working again
Just dealt with IT Revive. Purchased win7 installation disc with product key. Clean installed the OS and it works fine. Have checked it is genuine/valid via Microsoft's site here: windows.microsoft.com/en-…ion.

Have also activated the Product Key using these instructions: windows.microsoft.com/en-…ows and Key been accepted. No problems so far. In my opinion this is a genuine and legitimate trader.
Ordered a windows 7 serial on Monday. Emailed on Wednesday to ask where the item was and was told the delay in shipping was due to an influx of orders. Rang yesterday (Friday) and was told the item was shipped Royal Mail first class Friday morning. Have not received anything in the post today (Saturday). Fingers crossed it arrives on Monday.

One thing I did notice was on the website it states Tony Mayes as the CEO. If you do a simple Google search he has been involved with over 30 dissolved companies and was given community service for illegally storing 8,000 tonnes of tyres!

I just hope this is not a scam
msw2010

You'll probably receive the Product key on Monday. Let us know how you get on.

I was very suspicious at tha beginning, which is why I did a google search before I ordered. I came across this site so went for it.

Argoj gives good advice:

I used paypal but forgot to mention it. Paypal does give you some comeback should things go wrong.

A link to the site where you found your information on the CEO would be good.
AllOK

msw2010You'll probably receive the Product key on Monday. Let us know … msw2010You'll probably receive the Product key on Monday. Let us know how you get on. I was very suspicious at tha beginning, which is why I did a google search before I ordered. I came across this site so went for it. Argoj gives good advice:Just use the pay by paypal option.I used paypal but forgot to mention it. Paypal does give you some comeback should things go wrong.A link to the site where you found your information on the CEO would be good.

Hi AIIOK,

It turns out a Royal Mail missed delivery slip arrived at my house on the Thursday and was collected yesterday by the wife.

I activated windows using the key and it works perfectly fine.

Links to the CEO Tony Mayes

companycheck.co.uk/dir…193

middlewichguardian.co.uk/new…s_/
msw2010

Glad it all worked out. Have looked at the links. Think he probs got out of his depth re tyres LOL. Anyway seems like a company folks can order from via net and be safe to get genuine goods and not a rip-off. I agree its always wise to be careful though.

AllOK
sent me a blocked key...we will see if they replace the key or not..or give a full refund
dclee

sent me a blocked key...we will see if they replace the key or not..or … sent me a blocked key...we will see if they replace the key or not..or give a full refund

Did anything come of this?

I am considering ordering from them.
Original Poster
Just an update I have ordered a 2nd key from these last week and was delivered and the next day.

Added key to windows and works perfect.
Has anyone bought a PC from there yet, thinking of buying a gaming pc but dont know if its safe or not .
Original Poster
GG912

Has anyone bought a PC from there yet, thinking of buying a gaming pc but … Has anyone bought a PC from there yet, thinking of buying a gaming pc but dont know if its safe or not .

Not bought a PC but I think they will be ok, pay by paypal and you should be fine.
I have just ordered a PC (Saturday Morning) I will update with arrival
Edited by: "sprat123" 31st Jan 2015
Hi, any news of the PC being delivered? Just about to place an order for a quadcore if it's any good?
They give stolen oem keys from bottom of laptops you may as well use windows activator DAZ
finkjd

They give stolen oem keys from bottom of laptops you may as well use … They give stolen oem keys from bottom of laptops you may as well use windows activator DAZ

How do you steal a key ? i have checked with microsoft and my key is perfectly legal
Just to inform you guys, i have previously ordered a gaming PC from them and phoned them about it and with great succession they was able to answer my questions with ease and i obtained the gaming PC 8 day later from purchase. Also i would also like to inform you if you order a PC its a 3-5 Day build depending what you have decided to buy meaning that if you click on the option of 48h it will not come within that time it will come after it has been built. Just like to get that out there as this was the only problem i had
I used ITrevive to buy a copy of Windows 7. The Disk and Product [Activation] Code arrived within 5 days. The Product Code was invalid but on notifying the company a replacement was sent out promptly and received the next day. The code on this second copy was valid. I was asked to return the original copy.
It is perfectly understandable why a company offering budget prices could not afford to waste time checking the validity of recycled Product Codes, so I have no hesitation in recommending this company highly.
I bought a W7 home premium key off them and it activated fine. However since then four times windows has told me I need to reactivate, so as it is an OEM key, I am assuming someone somewhere else has also been given the same key, or the original person is still using it. I have emailed them twice about it now as did not receive any response after the first email.
I have just had dealings with ITrevive to purchase a gaming PC, cost seems OK, but it took over 2 weeks for me to get it and when I did, today, upon setting it up it doesn't seem to work.
Oh joy I will have to telephone them again!
AVOID like the plague
dibley1973

I bought a W7 home premium key off them and it activated fine. However … I bought a W7 home premium key off them and it activated fine. However since then four times windows has told me I need to reactivate, so as it is an OEM key, I am assuming someone somewhere else has also been given the same key, or the original person is still using it. I have emailed them twice about it now as did not receive any response after the first email.

Since key activated ok initially contact Microsoft for advice. If no joy there and you were smart enough to pay using PayPal contact Itrevive for a replacement key. Please let us know how you get on
AllOK

Since key activated ok initially contact Microsoft for advice. If no joy … Since key activated ok initially contact Microsoft for advice. If no joy there and you were smart enough to pay using PayPal contact Itrevive for a replacement key. Please let us know how you get on

OK, I'll give that a go. Thank you.
Used this company. COA arrived as promised and installed without issue. A good reliable vendor in my experience that I will use again. I am always cautious of purchasing COA/product keys but these have so far proven legit. I hope they are able to carry on trading.
I have used this company before for Windows 7 Home Premium product keys without any bother and will use them again. I also received a call back from a very helpful person which is encouraging.
Edited by: "Pancho39" 1st May 2015
I have used these guys on numerous occasions and I have never had an issue! First class service each and every time.
Ordered a quad core gaming pc, its not arrived after 3 1/2 weeks, they don't ring you back when they say they will and don't seem to want to answer questions, my advice avoid, you can get the same stuff on ebuyer which is far easier...
I ordered a quad core gaming pc on Monday said it would be here by Friday (yesterday) still no information on it getting a bit worried...
Bought a Windows 7 key from them and it worked fine. Don't appear to be qualified for the free windows 10 upgrade though.
Eh... was thinking to do the same - update to 10 through 7th licence... Unfortunate that cannot upgrade.
So came across this site after looking for windows 7 which is hard to buy as windows 10 has just launched. (And not just to get a cheap upgrade to 10, before you ask. I happen to like 7 and want it for another PC)

A little bit of advice to all: It clearly states that the keys are taken from decommissioned machines which would mean it's an OEM key. This means that it can only be used on the original machine it has been installed on as an OEM licence cannot be transferred to another machine (full and upgrade versions can as long as the software is no longer in use on that machine). Thus happens by linking the licence to the computers motherboard. It's also worth noting that sites like this will also source old developer keys or beta keys that can initially work and will often get through the windows activation but will not be permanent.

I have in the past purchased a key such as this from another site and I was able to run Windows for a number of months. It didn't really take Microsoft that long to reference the key and lock me out of windows. This will also explain why upgrades to Windows 10 cannot take place. Microsoft will know that the key you are using, although genuine, is not a legitimate licence for their software.

All I'll leave you with is some parting words. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is (how very cliché of me). Spend the little bit extra and buy from a reputable source to ensure you are getting a genuine licence (and please don't confuse the software with the licence either). Happy buying
AllOK

Since key activated ok initially contact Microsoft for advice. If no joy … Since key activated ok initially contact Microsoft for advice. If no joy there and you were smart enough to pay using PayPal contact Itrevive for a replacement key. Please let us know how you get on

Spoke to MS and they said the key had a marker on it. They did reactivate it for me but it kep failing and W7 kept coming up with the warning message at the bottom of the screen.

Since then I bought a W8 of G2A instead.
Thanks all for these comments.
I need to get a key and think I will pop along to G2A as well dibley1973. Unlike the other offer I'm thinking the OEM license hasn't been setup on that serial key.
These are not legit. OEM licences cannot be resold and are only entitled to be installed on the machine they were originally installed on. MS can detect that you are using new hardware and lock them out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions