Groups

Any one used www.mobile-unlock-codes.co.uk ?

My sister-in-law is wanting to unlock her sony ericsson c905 and I've been looking around a few mobile unlocking sites and came across mobile-unlock-codes.co.uk

Just wondering if anyone has used them and if they're reliable, or if there's another site they could recommend.
    Unlock from this site costs £3.99

5 Comments

Looks like a bit of a scam really. The terms and conditions say:
    "Most Sony Ericsson models require a software download and the use of a USB cable in these cases 3rd party charges may apply."

This site is reliable, but they were expensive:
    mobileunlocked.co.uk/

Original Poster

richard2

Looks like a bit of a scam really. The terms and conditions say:"Most … Looks like a bit of a scam really. The terms and conditions say:"Most Sony Ericsson models require a software download and the use of a USB cable in these cases 3rd party charges may apply."This site is reliable, but they were expensive:http://www.mobileunlocked.co.uk/

thank you:)

dcx_badass

Use omnius and 90% of Sony Ericsson needs a cable except the network … Use omnius and 90% of Sony Ericsson needs a cable except the network direct. Go to a Market and they'll charge more and still use a cable. Save time and money use omnius I did a c905 with it when they had the free trial.

But we don't use free s/w,but Ominus does the job

spitroast

dcx_badass

I know you don't, and Omnius isn't free anymore anyway. You use setool I … I know you don't, and Omnius isn't free anymore anyway. You use setool I presume?

Yes but not SeTools Lite and other tools

spitroast

mobile-unlock-codes.co.uk/ is completly terrible.
    it says 1.99 but for my phone - network they charged alot more than that. I paid for it.

and after they sent an email wit some codes and says its a temporary code. saying that each time I switch of and on my phone. End they are saying this was written in the "terms".

By the way codes they give didn't work for my phone model.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions