Any online pharmacy recommendations (for over the counter items)

Posted 24th Mar
I need to self isolate due to being in the vulnerable group, but my local phramcy says I need to go there in person to pay for goods before they will deliver which defeats self isolating!

Any one got any recommendations for online pharmacy (for over the counter items)

I've seen a few such as Weldricks and Simple Online Pharmacy that sell most of what I need. However, how do I know it's safe. They have badges assuring their legitimacy, but on the web anyone could make those up.
Anyone got any recommendations? Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Superdrug...boots...Lloyd’s pharmacy all sell online with delivery for over counter meds unless these rules have changed recently...amazon also delivers over counter items(y)
Maybe try online boots or amazon if there all over the counter but its so hard to get a delivery at the moment my local chemist deliver prescriptions for a £2 charge or you could try and phone another local chemist and explain
Use a neighbour or a friend and get the job done, or are your relationship so nothing?!
We have 20% rate of neighbourliness offering help to others in isolation in my neighbourhood.
splender24/03/2020 10:49

We have 20% rate of neighbourliness offering help to others in isolation …We have 20% rate of neighbourliness offering help to others in isolation in my neighbourhood.

My neighbours are all old. They shouldn't be going out.
chemistdirect.co.uk are reliable but have fairly high postage charges.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants