Groups

Any online phone top websites take paypal?

As title really. Have paypal and was wanting to get a 15 quid three top up for my dongle.

6 Comments

this any good, topups247.com/

EDIT: one downside is:
    Please Note: There is a £2.90 administration charge applied to each order, so the higher value top up you purchase, the more cost effective it will be. This small charge is to cover the cost of the merchant and administration fees involved in processing your transaction.

Original Poster

leecher;5959379

this any good, http://www.topups247.com/EDIT: one downside is:Please … this any good, http://www.topups247.com/EDIT: one downside is:Please Note: There is a £2.90 administration charge applied to each order, so the higher value top up you purchase, the more cost effective it will be. This small charge is to cover the cost of the merchant and administration fees involved in processing your transaction.

Just found them now, shame it costs so much extra. Think I will just register and use my debit card online with Three.

Thanks anyway:thumbsup:

waj1234;5959556

Just found them now, shame it costs so much extra. Think I will just … Just found them now, shame it costs so much extra. Think I will just register and use my debit card online with Three.Thanks anyway:thumbsup:

3 wont let you use your card for a week or something after you register so that won't work,you'll be best taking a trip to the shop for a voucher

Original Poster

grabbit;5961289

3 wont let you use your card for a week or something after you register … 3 wont let you use your card for a week or something after you register so that won't work,you'll be best taking a trip to the shop for a voucher

Your right but also wrong:whistling:

When registering a card for the first time it takes a tenner from it which you can use straight away then you have to wait 7 days before using again:thumbsup:

Done it already and converted the 10 quid to broadband add on to use now:)

waj1234;5961315

Your right but also wrong:whistling:When registering a card for the first … Your right but also wrong:whistling:When registering a card for the first time it takes a tenner from it which you can use straight away then you have to wait 7 days before using again:thumbsup:Done it already and converted the 10 quid to broadband add on to use now:)

They must have changed it then,I did it about a year ago expecting to get the credit immediately,but then it said I'd to wait a week,so ended up having to buy a top up voucher to use meantime and then got landed with another £10 credit I didn't want a week later,

Maybe they got enough complaints about that to change,and rightfully so,who wants to wait a week

Original Poster

grabbit;5961625

They must have changed it then,I did it about a year ago expecting to get … They must have changed it then,I did it about a year ago expecting to get the credit immediately,but then it said I'd to wait a week,so ended up having to buy a top up voucher to use meantime and then got landed with another £10 credit I didn't want a week later,Maybe they got enough complaints about that to change,and rightfully so,who wants to wait a week

Maybe. It did take 30 mins to show though. I probably wont use it again either lol. Maybe as a backup someday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626
      2. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977

See more discussions