Expired

Any Oral-B electric toothbrush deals/recommendations?

7 replies
Found 30th Nov 2014
My Oral-B electric toothbrush has died overnight (well, it had a charging issue for a while, but now doesn't even seem to switch on). Don't want to spend too much, so any good deals on a replacement? Ideally with a built-in battery, and one that can use the normal Precision Clean heads, as I still have loads of them! Also ideally one with a travel case included.

Any suggestions?

7 Comments

Superdrug had them for £20 on wednesday don't know if still same price but I bought one of Amazon with travel case for £25 on Monday

asda have the professional 600 for £19.99 , im using this at present and find it great .

Original Poster

michelle2306

Superdrug had them for £20 on wednesday don't know if still same price … Superdrug had them for £20 on wednesday don't know if still same price but I bought one of Amazon with travel case for £25 on Monday

Damn, that Superdrug one would have been perfect. A few shops seem to have had that one for £20, but all are out of stock now, including Amazon

half price in tesco as well - can't remember which model but it was around 20 quid

loads are half price in Argos at the moment

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be traipsing around shops tomorrow, I guess, seeing as everywhere online seems out of stock of the one I want.

Bit stuck for tonight though... The electric one is broken (and my idiotic attempts to fix it ended up breaking it more), and there isn't a normal toothbrush in the house...

Original Poster

Thanks, managed to pick up the 650 with travel case for £20 in Superdrug. There doesn't seem to be any mention of that model on any of the comparison tables on the Oral-b website, but it's already clear that it's considerably worse than one I bought for less around 8 years ago. I thought technology was supposed to be improving?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions