Any other catalogue places like littlewoods?

Found 27th Nov 2011
Just looking for places like littlewoods that offer montly payments,
cheers guys n girls
Community Updates
Misc
24 Comments
yes their partner very.co.uk
Kays?
very dont do monthly payments just a 3 payments scheme.
Motion

well thats odd as i paid monthly. must have changed
argos
Only studio now really the rest are all part of the shop direct group now. Kays comes under K and Co.

At one time they used to be Freemans,Great universal,Kays,Grattons all now gone as a single identity.

Edited by: "newbie1001" 27th Nov 2011
argos dont do monthly payments that i can see
Theres also Willliams and Brown they do a few non clothing items on the web
H&M give you credit.
JD Williams
24studio, watch them though they charge you a one off payment for paying monthly, couldn't find it in the small print, their customer service is pants too!
oh and next but they charge for the catalogue even if you dont want it, they ask you if you want to pay for delivery or catalogue, choose delivery!
Was going to say Next as well.
Motion

they do monthly payments,3 months 'take 3' plan is to avoid the interest
gemmybobs

24studio, watch them though they charge you a one off payment for paying … 24studio, watch them though they charge you a one off payment for paying monthly, couldn't find it in the small print, their customer service is pants too!

a one off payment for paying monthly? what is that then? interest?
grabbit

a one off payment for paying monthly? what is that then? interest?

A one off payment that you have to pay every month silly
greatest666

No before you even start paying the interest they charge you a percentage for using the paying it off method! I dont know how much it is but I bought my phone from them and then found this out from people on their facebook page!
greatest666

obviously you have to make a payment each month the question was what 'was the one off' payment in addition to this
gemmybobs

No before you even start paying the interest they charge you a percentage … No before you even start paying the interest they charge you a percentage for using the paying it off method! I dont know how much it is but I bought my phone from them and then found this out from people on their facebook page!

ouch,sounds sore on the pocket
Try Marshall Ward
I've bought a lot of stuff from them recently,but I've always paid in full before the min payment was due,I'm mighty relieved now if there was some hidden clause to charge extra in addition to interest which is very high anyhow,I guess ripping people off like that is where they are making money

Stuff is overpriced before interest
Dehumanization

Stuff is overpriced before interest

not all stuff (_;)
Motion27th Nov 2011

They do cause I have been paying monthly
tanya.millard5 h, 59 m ago

They do cause I have been paying monthly

Probably all changed in 6 years since this was posted.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions