Groups

Any other NFL fans?

Pre-season started the other day, anyone else watch or even interested in it?

13 Comments

not hugely into the NFL prefer the NBA but i have 2 fav teams lol, the jets and the lions

lol at the lions :lol:

Original Poster

I'd have to lol at the Lions to being a Bears' fan

Really find it as interesting as golf or cricket tbh, watched a game in Chicago a few years ago and just couldnt get into it

Original Poster

clondikemike;6027594

Really find it as interesting as golf or cricket tbh, watched a game in … Really find it as interesting as golf or cricket tbh, watched a game in Chicago a few years ago and just couldnt get into it

Oh man, would LOVE to be able to afford to go to Soldier Field, esp for a Packers' game :oops:

love nfl, wait for it every year! Packers fan here, not the same since brett left though! Crap that we dont get pre season games on tv here though, have to stick with streaming for pre season.

i like watchng and betting on it dont support any one team just watch the games im betting on

do u think any team will take vick now tht hes out of prison :?

Original Poster

mcnally32;6027878

love nfl, wait for it every year! Packers fan here, not the same since … love nfl, wait for it every year! Packers fan here, not the same since brett left though! Crap that we dont get pre season games on tv here though, have to stick with streaming for pre season.

Yeah, someone to have rows with :giggle:
    Watching a re-run now of Arizona vs Steelers on tvants (streaming) waiting, hoping i'll stay awake til 1am for Bears game tonight at Buffalo

jamstaruk1972;6027891

i like watchng and betting on it dont support any one team just watch the … i like watchng and betting on it dont support any one team just watch the games im betting on

Got any bets worth having?

micoo;6027893

do u think any team will take vick now tht hes out of prison :?

He has signed for the Green and White of Philly

boydent999;6027913

He has signed for the Green and White of Philly

really??? didnt know tht :lol: pay much more attention to the NBA myself

Watched a Bucs v Redskins game in Tampa once. Thoroughly enjoyed it but my wife still thinks that it was the longest, most incomprehensible afternoons of her life. The 90 degree temperature may have fried her nerves a bit too.

Original Poster

micoo;6027922

really??? didnt know tht :lol: pay much more attention to the NBA myself

]Source: NFL.com
    I'd not even be able to bluff at NBA so don't feel bad
    Evil_monkey;6027928

Watched a Bucs v Redskins game in Tampa once. Thoroughly enjoyed it but … Watched a Bucs v Redskins game in Tampa once. Thoroughly enjoyed it but my wife still thinks that it was the longest, most incomprehensible afternoons of her life. The 90 degree temperature may have fried her nerves a bit too.

Oooooh, not sure i could do that, give money to Trafford FC lol, mind, not always been owners have they :giggle:
    90 degrees would have stretched my patience too, gotta admit that. Imagine being one of the D-line men, 350 pounds plus, moving in that heat, ouchie
    I'd love to go to a game, fancy one of the London games but want my 1st game to be a Bears one :oops:

boydent999;6027931

]Source: NFL.comI'd not even be able to bluff at NBA so don't feel bad … ]Source: NFL.comI'd not even be able to bluff at NBA so don't feel bad :)Oooooh, not sure i could do that, give money to Trafford FC lol, mind, not always been owners have they :giggle:90 degrees would have stretched my patience too, gotta admit that. Imagine being one of the D-line men, 350 pounds plus, moving in that heat, ouchieI'd love to go to a game, fancy one of the London games but want my 1st game to be a Bears one :oops:

This was in 1995 (i think) so weeeeeeeeellllll before the MUFC purchase.
    When we bought the tickets the guy in the booth asked us if we wanted to sit on the sunny side or the shady side - we bought tickets for the shady side but there was no difference between the 2 sides. Had to keep popping out into the concourse where they had a big "mist-tent" arrangement so we could cool down. Mrs EvilMonkey still shudders at the thought of that afternoon!

Original Poster

Evil_monkey;6027985

This was in 1995 (i think) so weeeeeeeeellllll before the MUFC purchase. … This was in 1995 (i think) so weeeeeeeeellllll before the MUFC purchase. When we bought the tickets the guy in the booth asked us if we wanted to sit on the sunny side or the shady side - we bought tickets for the shady side but there was no difference between the 2 sides. Had to keep popping out into the concourse where they had a big "mist-tent" arrangement so we could cool down. Mrs EvilMonkey still shudders at the thought of that afternoon!

that's alright then
    Mist-tent, that sounds great could do with one of those here lol, you know when we have a few warm hours! Awww bless poor Mrs EvilMonkey
    I did smile at you being offered shade or not and there being no difference
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
      2. One for the mathmeticians1018
      3. Free Codes from EGX55
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345661

See more discussions