Groups
    EXPIRED

Any other sites...

This is cheeky i know, but I'm an avid hotukdeals member and will always remain here.

Problem is I really need to get my 360 shifted within a week and i've been banned from posting it on here for a week, so my only other option other than fleabay is to try another site temporarily.

Can anyone perhaps point me in the direction of a decent trading website? I tried av forums but i couldn't understand it's layout and where to trade things.

Cheers.

8 Comments

Have you tried gumtree or vivastreet?

Original Poster

Will try all three now thanks very much for the help so fast! :thumbsup:

Banned

MisterMarston;4979900

Will try all three now thanks very much for the help so fast! … Will try all three now thanks very much for the help so fast! :thumbsup:

what gear you got

Original Poster

oldgreg;4979910

what gear you got

Ah don't think im allowed to say my friend, but i've had a few posts up recently. Like a 360 with xbox live and adapter and a hell of a load of games.

Just looking for enough to get a PS3 and buzz to be honest, cos my gf wants to be able to play with me and it's her birthday soon and she very much wants to play buzz.

Weird request i know - but i guess whatever makes her happy.

Banned

MisterMarston;4979948

Ah don't think im allowed to say my friend, but i've had a few posts … Ah don't think im allowed to say my friend, but i've had a few posts up recently. Like a 360 with xbox live and adapter and a hell of a load of games.Just looking for enough to get a PS3 and buzz to be honest, cos my gf wants to be able to play with me and it's her birthday soon and she very much wants to play buzz.Weird request i know - but i guess whatever makes her happy.

ok

Original Poster

om4r;4979871

http://www.avforums.com/forums/classified-adverts-items-sale-trade-wanted/Thats the thread for selling on AV forumshttp://www.avforums.com/forums/xbox-360-classified-adverts/And thats the thread for 360 ads

Have managed to list on AV Forums.

Not as nicely laid out as this site but i'm sure it should do the job.

Thanks for the help, rep added.

were you rwhitlow in a previous existence?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions