Groups

Any p9 lite deals?

It looks like it's now £170 at ee. Any deals elsewhere?

11 Comments

carphone warehouse it was 149 + £10 topup yesterday for black friday, itll be unlocked too

£89 @ vodafone

jymufc

£89 @ vodafone

​ignore that, thats the p8 lite

Original Poster

jymufc

​ignore that, thats the p8 lite

I had not looked at the p8 lite before. If it had higher capacity battery then the p8 lite would suffice.

Original Poster

adamspencer95

carphone warehouse it was 149 + £10 topup yesterday for black friday, … carphone warehouse it was 149 + £10 topup yesterday for black friday, itll be unlocked too

Cheers, I might head down to one of their stores end of next week if there are no cheaper deals before then.

Buy it, I got one on the EE deal , ace phone , battery brill still at 75% when I get home from work oO

ledzepploid

Cheers, I might head down to one of their stores end of next week if … Cheers, I might head down to one of their stores end of next week if there are no cheaper deals before then.

​might not be 149 for much longer though so bear that in mind

mfactor

Buy it, I got one on the EE deal , ace phone , battery brill still at … Buy it, I got one on the EE deal , ace phone , battery brill still at 75% when I get home from work oO

​yeah battery life seemed amazing by the reviews but the lack of fast charging put me off it

£179 at giffgaff + £10 goody bag with £50 cashback from Quidco = £139 (if Quidco tracks OK)

adamspencer95

​yeah battery life seemed amazing by the reviews but the lack of fast c … ​yeah battery life seemed amazing by the reviews but the lack of fast charging put me off it

​Charging really Isnt all that slow to be fair. But it's would be nice if it had fast charge

itsdavidjones1984

​Charging really Isnt all that slow to be fair. But it's would be nice if … ​Charging really Isnt all that slow to be fair. But it's would be nice if it had fast charge

​p9 lite still available for £129 + £10 top up in some stores. bought one yesterday in Worcester.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wallpaper and PVA55
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      3. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      4. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22

See more discussions