Found 4th Feb
Any parcels force student code please

1. Ask
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Parcel
8 Comments

Doesn't exist, use a different courier far cheaper and much better service (DPD at least)

tomj17

Doesn't exist, use a different courier far cheaper and much better … Doesn't exist, use a different courier far cheaper and much better service (DPD at least)

It does, I used one when I sent a parcel last week, 45% off

JnY77Cf3

Original Poster

Thanks it worked

There are a number of 3rd party parcel companies using Parcel Force, but giving the customer a big discount on PF prices; this is due to the stupid prices PF charge small customers, and the huge discounts they offer high volume customers.
We pay about 35% of the published price for our parcels via one such company; however (before anyone asks), ours is country specific, it only gets that discount to certain far east destinations.

leeanne123

It does, I used one when I sent a parcel last week, 45% off

do you know what day last week your code worked ? I will try to work out the new pattern for this year

jonnithomas

do you know what day last week your code worked ? I will try to work out … do you know what day last week your code worked ? I will try to work out the new pattern for this year

cant remeber, its a reusable code though if that helps

leeanne123

cant remeber, its a reusable code though if that helps

thanks for replying.

the one last year changed each week and was base on the month day on monday of that week. if this doesn't change for the year then thats great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast11
    2. Gatwick Airport Parking77
    3. Is this expensive?611
    4. Hot deals notification22

See more discussions