Any PC Left 4 dead 2 gamers here kinda peed off?

28 replies
Found 27th Oct 2009
Now that the demo has been pushed back till tomorrow i have just found out that 360 owners are happily enjoying the demo and to make matters worse it's been cracked and you can dl the torrent for the Xbox!! (
Lovely!! i pay for the game early so i can get into the demo and some tosspot is dl'ing it for nothing.....

28 Comments

see piracy does pay :thumbsup:

mind you torrents are for the dole pirates.

Newsgroups ftw.

harlzter;6709631

see piracy does pay :thumbsup:mind you torrents are for the dole … see piracy does pay :thumbsup:mind you torrents are for the dole pirates.Newsgroups ftw.

Nothning like snobbish thievery :roll:

hi my boyfriend has just told me as im with him right now that, it isnt the full game .. its just the demo, and the reason why some of them have it, is because they have pre-ordered it and received a code from GAME through email =]

also, theres no demo for pc gamers for left 4 dead 2 ... he suggests just trying to get to eurogamer expo as he has heard that you can play both pc and 360 versions =] x

Original Poster

xbecky07x;6709669

hi my boyfriend has just told me as im with him right now that, it isnt … hi my boyfriend has just told me as im with him right now that, it isnt the full game .. its just the demo, and the reason why some of them have it, is because they have pre-ordered it and received a code from GAME through email =] also, theres no demo for pc gamers for left 4 dead 2 ... he suggests just trying to get to eurogamer expo as he has heard that you can play both pc and 360 versions =] x

Yeah i know becky, if you pre-order it you have access to the demo early which is what i have done. The demo was supposed to be live for PC gamers at 8 2night and now they have pushed it back to 6 in the morning lol!

Peetake tbh, normally i don't moan about things like this but when bloody 360 owners are playing it and others are dl'ing it with out having to pre-order it leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.....or maybe that was me tea :?

Why play a game on PC anyway? Get a console.

Original Poster

adrian96;6709742

LMAO!!!

I can't believe you said that m8 :?

aphex187;6709766

LMAO!!!I can't believe you said that m8 :?

:?

pc rules for games, just my opinion:)

aphex187;6709766

LMAO!!!I can't believe you said that m8 :?

dcx_badass;6709847

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you serious?

Hes a kid...

He also says drogba doesnt dive.

Original Poster

Adrian i'm guessing you haven't played games on a PC then?

its not that long before game is out on pc anyway, all things good comes to those who wait:)

MarzBarz;6709881

Hes a kid... He also says drogba doesnt dive.

When exactly?

aphex187;6709885

Adrian i'm guessing you haven't played games on a PC then?

Yeah I have.

I prefer console gaming over PC as well. But that's me.

Piracy has been going on forever, you can also pirate PC games. I'm sure you could find something if you put your mind to it.

xbecky07x;6709669

also, theres no demo for pc gamers for left 4 dead 2 ... he suggests just … also, theres no demo for pc gamers for left 4 dead 2 ... he suggests just trying to get to eurogamer expo as he has heard that you can play both pc and 360 versions =] x

Not only is this not true, but PC gamers will be getting access to the demo a week before Xbox gamers (except those with a gold XBL account).

adrian96;6709742

Well, in this case because the game is cheaper, you get earlier and longer access to the demo and you won't have to pay for the extra content released later on.

aphex187;6709723

Yeah i know becky, if you pre-order it you have access to the demo early … Yeah i know becky, if you pre-order it you have access to the demo early which is what i have done. The demo was supposed to be live for PC gamers at 8 2night and now they have pushed it back to 6 in the morning lol!

Probably just a last minute issue, these things happen.

Original Poster

You are missing the point and saying things i already know, the point was that people didn't have to pre-order the game on the 360, all they had to do was go and bloody dl it from some dodgy site. It took the pee slightly when Valve stated a time and then moved it 30mins after the deadline, that was my point the fact that a console again took control over a PC game.

EDIT** your wrong about the 360 getting it a week later, again if you pre-ordered it for the 360 you could play it last night before the PC version, also it's been leaked that Valve were always going to push it back but never let the community know.

EDIT** lmao!! we were told that it was 6 this morn it would unlock, started Steam and it starts pre-loading the game (again!?), now it still say's unreleased.

No demo yet on xbox live

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]if you don't want people to troll your thread, don't put immature pathetic crap like 'chavbox' in your opening post. Just a thought.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6711713

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]if you don't want people … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]if you don't want people to troll your thread, don't put immature pathetic crap like 'chatbox' in your opening post. Just a thought.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

also to show maturity I would show you have read the OP with some degree of intelligence and a typo excuse would be lies

I'm pretty sure it says 'Chavbox'

you sir are voted lame

Banned

Alfonse;6711860

also to show maturity I would show you have read the OP with some degree … also to show maturity I would show you have read the OP with some degree of intelligence and a typo excuse would be liesI'm pretty sure it says 'Chavbox'you sir are voted lame

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]considering 'chatbox' wouldn't make sense, I'd say its obviously a (now fixed) typo.

you sir are voted lamer.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6712060

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]considering 'chatbox' … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]considering 'chatbox' wouldn't make sense, I'd say its obviously a (now fixed) typo.you sir are voted lamer.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

lol the back tracker, yeah I'm lame but that don't bother me when you have a name from the ann summers catalogue

Original Poster

Hey what happened here? c'mon the chavbox is just a mickey take, lmao i had to sit with the lad on his last night playing co-op! Some people are touchy about the 360 aren't they!!

@Bully

Yeah it is m8, you had to pre-order to get the code, it isn't on the Marketplace but only available once you type that code in!

go on send me the code lol

Banned

Alfonse;6712080

lol the back tracker, yeah I'm lame but that don't bother me when you … lol the back tracker, yeah I'm lame but that don't bother me when you have a name from the ann summers catalogue

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Ahh you got me. I have nothing. I should change my name to 'Alfonse2' asap.... hahahaha.

no h8 brah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

PC baby PC! btw i take it Alfonse and Hitler were slating me for the chavbox comment?

Banned

aphex187;6712421

Hey what happened here? c'mon the chavbox is just a mickey take, lmao i … Hey what happened here? c'mon the chavbox is just a mickey take, lmao i had to sit with the lad on his last night playing co-op! Some people are touchy about the 360 aren't they!!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Not touchy, just don't think you can really complain when people **** off the PC gamer when you've done the same to console gamers.

Theres wayyyyy more ammo to fire at the PC gamer anyway - and I play both PC and xbox games.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;6712500

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Not touchy, just don't … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Not touchy, just don't think you can really complain when people **** off the PC gamer when you've done the same to console gamers.Theres wayyyyy more ammo to fire at the PC gamer anyway - and I play both PC and xbox games.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It's like anything though isn't it, PC is where most games start their life especially MP and now we are seeing a steady trend of games and DLC being rushed out for the consoles over the PC which is a bloody shame.

My main beef is that i paid money on the understanding that i get into the demo when they say and that hasn't happened yet some guy can miss that pre-order price tag and go and dl it for nish for the 360.

Btw if anything L4D2 should of been on the more powerful PS3 which i do indeed own....*starts another flame war with Hitler.

Original Poster

Groundhogggggg dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! love it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?22
    2. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    3. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options43
    4. Whey protien635

See more discussions