Groups

Any PC Left 4 Dead players here?

Add me **AFX**

16 Comments

Original Poster

Ack no one? well it is late ;D

Not on right now as I'm on shift this weekend unfortunately...great game though, got the PC version.

John

Original Poster

Yeah i bloody love it!! might cya on sometime add me bud to Steam Friends

Original Poster

bumpy

My boyfriend is always playing this. He has headphones and yells into the microphone. It's such a turn off!

Original Poster

Noway it's a turn on! YEAHHHH! (in a growling shouty way!)

Original Poster

Wow thought there would be more people on here playing this, oh well.

maybe on 360, not on pc

Original Poster

Yeah i would rather play this game using a controller....NOT! ;/

Original Poster

bumpy again ;D

Well I will buy it eventually. Just rather bitter that I missed the chance to get it at Amazon for £19.99 - Bought so many games at the time I couldn't justify it.

I have it on the 360 and love it, have thought about getting it on pc as well, might do when i get bored of it on the 360 and have a new game for the 360.

Yep, OH and me play it nearly everynight on the PC.
    I love left for dead.

Original Poster

L4D is my GOTY! what a bloody blast! this is the first time i have been addicted to an online game since BF2!

lol

mine is sbonera

add me if you like.. I hope your a co-op player and stick with your team! it annoys me when people run off then expect help! loll

Original Poster

Nein use a mic and stick with team untill i blast their bottoms due to me being drunk ;D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1420
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342

See more discussions