Groups

any pc people out there need a hand

ok so i have just reformated a laptop (windows 7) and its come up with the normal enter your username etc your settings. i need to skip this to install some drivers restart and the message come back now i know there is a combination of buttons to do this (did it when windows 7 came out) but cant rember what they are ? any help ? google doesnt seem to know. cheers

9 Comments

Just enter the details and then install the drivers, no biggy...

Original Poster

to be able to bypass this but then make it re-run on the next reboot

http://weblogs.asp.net/blogs/jguadagno/Setupname_02EA323E.png

Original Poster

selling the laptop but changed the video card in it so need to install the drivers so as it just works (old people lol)

I'm pretty sure you can't... You need to have at least one account on the machine??

Original Poster

InfernoZeus;8581868

I'm pretty sure you can't... You need to have at least one account on the … I'm pretty sure you can't... You need to have at least one account on the machine??

there is a setting somewhere to by pass and use the aministrator account

Guess the buyers name

Create a generic account.

That way, it will 'just work' for them

Why don't you just supply the drivers to the buyer and let him install it or just bang in some random name and give him the instructions to change it later on...

you are thinking of audit mode which is part of the oem preinstallation pack, think its too late now you need to prepare it before install
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions