any people from cornwall here

3 replies
Found 19th Apr 2011
i am in charge of organising a rugby tour for next year for our under 11's , and have a place that is offering a good price , just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about it , good or bad

link in first post

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

I haven't heard anything at all about it ... so on the premis of 'no news is good news' ...

That is a bit less than helpful though, I would have said to get in touch with the local schools but they are on hoilday, so why not contact Wadebridge Rugby Club and ask them what they think.

Original Poster

chesso

I haven't heard anything at all about it ... so on the premis of 'no news … I haven't heard anything at all about it ... so on the premis of 'no news is good news' ...That is a bit less than helpful though, I would have said to get in touch with the local schools but they are on hoilday, so why not contact Wadebridge Rugby Club and ask them what they think.

oooo , didn't know wadbridge had a rugby club , will get in touch with them and see if they would like to play us aswell , thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix - UHD - £3/m33
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115
    4. Stock informer33

See more discussions