Groups

Any photographers out there?

hi, guys well im jus doing my A2 photography exam and my theme this year is Transition and finding it hard to find some research, i need to explain what it means done that part, then do some detailed analysis of Transition images from well known photographers and some not that well known and thats the part im stuck on, any help will be greatly appreciated.

5 Comments

Sorry to butt in, where u doing your photography course, and is it a from home course?? Im after doing a course on photography, thanks

amcol;2141811

Sorry to butt in, where u doing your photography course, and is it a from … Sorry to butt in, where u doing your photography course, and is it a from home course?? Im after doing a course on photography, thanks

It's an A Level course i think.

normanrileyphotography.com/
    npg.org.uk/liv…asp
    I did City and Guilds Photography way way back and I found the Ilford Manual of Photgraphy was 'my bible' my favourite photographer was John Pilger
    Good luck wirth your course:)

Original Poster

amcol;2141811

Sorry to butt in, where u doing your photography course, and is it a from … Sorry to butt in, where u doing your photography course, and is it a from home course?? Im after doing a course on photography, thanks

its and Alevel course and im doing my second and final year.

Original Poster

octobergirl;2141854

http://normanrileyphotography.com/http://www.npg.org.uk/live/edtransition01.aspI did City and Guilds Photography way way back and I found the Ilford Manual of Photgraphy was 'my bible' my favourite photographer was John PilgerGood luck wirth your course:)

the photos are amazing thanks for that rep left. but still need to find something more Transition sort.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions