Any PlayStation 4 PS4 Console Deals

Posted 24th Jul 2020
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a PS4 and was wondering if there are any good deals out there? I have tried to search on here but couldn't find anything.

TIA

Iain.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Nope. Now is a terrible time for console prices.
£250 with 2 Games from Game.co.uk is best I've seen lately
game.co.uk/en/…463

But with PS5 only 4 months away that's not a great price.

Curry's also have it for £250 with one game, but with various employee discount schemes you can get 7% off.
Edited by: "spruceyb" 24th Jul
spruceyb24/07/2020 13:14

Nope. Now is a terrible time for console prices.£250 with 2 Games from …Nope. Now is a terrible time for console prices.£250 with 2 Games from Game.co.uk is best I've seen latelyhttps://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-500gb-the-last-of-us-2-call-of-duty-black-ops-4-now-tv-2766463But with PS5 only 4 months away that's not a great price.Curry's also have it for £250 with one game, but with various employee discount schemes you can get 7% off.

These prices are crazy. So glad I managed to bag the pro from Tesco last year for £219. Sold Fifa for £35, made it nice and cheap. I know we are in the midst of a pandemic, but with the arrival of the next gen I would have thought prices may have come down a bit by now.
Good luck with your search OP, as has been said, trying to get some employee discounts may be the only way to go right now.
badger260924/07/2020 13:55

These prices are crazy. So glad I managed to bag the pro from Tesco last …These prices are crazy. So glad I managed to bag the pro from Tesco last year for £219. Sold Fifa for £35, made it nice and cheap. I know we are in the midst of a pandemic, but with the arrival of the next gen I would have thought prices may have come down a bit by now.Good luck with your search OP, as has been said, trying to get some employee discounts may be the only way to go right now.

I'm on OG versions. PS4 from when the Slim was coming out and got the 1TB for £170 and the XB1 for £130 with Rare Replay and Ori a few years back.

It's so crazy out there now that even my old 1TB PS4 sells for £230 from CEX.
It was only 8 Months ago you could get a XB1 SAD for £100-130 and now you'd be lucky to find one under £200.

I think normally prices would have come down a fair bit, but supply and demand during lockdown has completely messed that up. Everyone isolating at home with nothing to do, my social media was filled with people who normally wouldn't game buying consoles.
Just wait a couple more months they will be clearing them out for the PS5 then.
deleted2536616
If you are going for a Playstation 4 Pro, make sure you get a new Gamma Chassis one.
The newer Gamma Models are massively quieter than the previous models.
Post a comment
@
    Text