Groups

Any plumbers about ?

Checked my water tank...serviced the boiler...bled the radiators...flushed the cistern...emptied the fish tank.....but can't find the plumb line anywhere!!

13 Comments

:whistling: Perhaps you should ask good old plumb bob he is normally hanging around with plumb line

lol :lol:

lol'd

You must be wetter than an otter's pocket now?

your plumb line will be with your steam bucket :thumbsup:

souljacker;7547198

your plumb line will be with your steam bucket :thumbsup:

If you need to get steam out of your plumb line to fill your steam bucket do not forget to go to B&Q plumbing section and ask a member of staff for a "long weight"

Original Poster

LazyDonkey;7547169

You must be wetter than an otter's pocket now?

soaking ;-)

DEALWARRIOR;7547359

If you need to get steam out of your plumb line to fill your steam bucket … If you need to get steam out of your plumb line to fill your steam bucket do not forget to go to B&Q plumbing section and ask a member of staff for a "long weight"

and don't forget the sky hook to hang your bucket on:whistling:

Original Poster

DEALWARRIOR;7547359

If you need to get steam out of your plumb line to fill your steam bucket … If you need to get steam out of your plumb line to fill your steam bucket do not forget to go to B&Q plumbing section and ask a member of staff for a "long weight"

done that, weighted for ages...arms were killing me;-)

Original Poster

DEALWARRIOR;7547359

souljacker;7547448

and don't forget the sky hook to hang your bucket on:whistling:

can i then watch and record different chanels in HD with the sky hook?

weepapa;7547532

can i then watch and record different chanels in HD with the sky hook?

only if you paint it with tartan paint

And then use a left handed screwdriver to put it back together again

Original Poster

souljacker;7547555

only if you paint it with tartan paint

seen a deal in B&Q for the very said paint....84 tins for a £1.00..... don't forget £54.00 Quidco:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2971041
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2022
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764572
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33178

See more discussions