Groups

Any police officers?

Just had a quick question.

What is the likely hood of being accepted to becoming a Special Constable if I have a tattoo on my forearm?

It's not discriminatory (dragon) but quite large.

Anyone shed any info on this.

Thanks for any help.

11 Comments

should not be a problem...

don't think there is any reason for being turned down for that - more likely for wearing glasses or being colour blind, but not a tat2

a tatoo won't matter as long as it's not offensive towards anyone. I went to police confrence a few weeks ago and they were talking about tatoos. They mentioned that one guy queried about his tatoos which was of a naked woman and it was a problem... a few weeks later he returned and it had some clothes on! So it was no longer a problem

I doubt a dragon will be offensive to anyone so you should be fine.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies.Have put my mind at rest.

Rep given.

MDMSM;8264482

a tatoo won't matter as long as it's not offensive towards anyone. I went … a tatoo won't matter as long as it's not offensive towards anyone. I went to police confrence a few weeks ago and they were talking about tatoos. They mentioned that one guy queried about his tatoos which was of a naked woman and it was a problem... a few weeks later he returned and it had some clothes on! So it was no longer a problemI doubt a dragon will be offensive to anyone so you should be fine.

That made me laugh. :-D

You'll be fine as long as it's not offensive. One of our officers has massive celtic tattoos all down his arms.

Original Poster

robot1000;8264414

Try asking herehttp://www.policespecials.com/forum/

That forums is brilliant. Thanks :thumbsup:.

I have seen police programs on the tv and they are wearing short sleeved shorts and have Tattoos .. so cant see it been a problem ..

tattoos are no problem as long as they arent offensive

Will mean they can identify you easily if they havent already got your dna :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions