Any pro Gardner’s about?

Posted 20th May
I’m having a nightmare with weeds and now this vicious thing full of thorns has grown all over the place removing them are not as easy as it seems does anyone have any particular weed killer/ easier way to remove this it’s literally all over my lawn which I don’t understand how, I’m a novice so don’t know if I need to putting some sort of lawn treatment regularly which is causing this, any help much appreciated.
3467582.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Lawn feed and weed should sort those, but you might find it easier to dig up and reseed. It looks like they're going to leave some big patches when they're gone.
Your Poundshop might have something suitable, otherwise Amazon.
Sulphate of ammonia and nitrogen sulphate are good to sort out moss and give your lawn a perk up.
I use Rosate 360 it's a lot better than the basic/common shop bought weed killers, be aware though this stuff would kill an Elephant .
That's annual meadow grass...
britlad20/05/2020 10:38

Lawn feed and weed should sort those, but you might find it easier to dig …Lawn feed and weed should sort those, but you might find it easier to dig up and reseed. It looks like they're going to leave some big patches when they're gone.

Thanks much appreciated I’ll give that a go, it’s just so damn sharp difficult to dig up
furbars20/05/2020 10:40

I use Rosate 360 it's a lot better than the basic/common shop bought weed …I use Rosate 360 it's a lot better than the basic/common shop bought weed killers, be aware though this stuff would kill an Elephant .

Thanks but needs to be animal and kid friendly don’t want mishaps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions