Groups

Any programs that enhance a fuzzy image?

cheers

13 Comments

photo or video ?

photo i'm guessing by 'image'

Original Poster

photo yes i cant read the words

post the image

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6194393

post the image

its personal lol, is there anything out there?

say no more..... industry answer would be photoshop but without seeing it I cant propose an alternative.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6194416

say no more..... industry answer would be photoshop but without seeing it … say no more..... industry answer would be photoshop but without seeing it I cant propose an alternative.

dont have photoshop oh well

Banned

pixelated image mmm fishy

Original Poster

dog_cop;6194449

pixelated image mmm fishy

its one of these time lines for my family and the birth certificate of one of my great great great whatever is very fuzzy whats fishy about that, dont bother commenting if youve got nothing advantageous to say:x

cribert;6194468

its one of these time lines for my family and the birth certificate of … its one of these time lines for my family and the birth certificate of one of my great great great whatever is very fuzzy whats fishy about that, dont bother commenting if youve got nothing advantageous to say:x

Relax, it was just a joke! There's always Gimp but its not quite so easy to use or install on Windows...

Banned

cribert;6194468

its one of these time lines for my family and the birth certificate of … its one of these time lines for my family and the birth certificate of one of my great great great whatever is very fuzzy whats fishy about that, dont bother commenting if youve got nothing advantageous to say:x

public forum :thumbsup: happy Christmas:santa: and chill

Original Poster

jah128;6194571

Relax, it was just a joke! There's always Gimp but its not quite so easy … Relax, it was just a joke! There's always Gimp but its not quite so easy to use or install on Windows...

ok cheers:thumbsup:

I'd have a look at this software as it does exactly what you are looking for:
    focusmagic.com/

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844472
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions