Groups

any psychics here honestly?

i know everyone is different and each to their own but does anyone believe or have the gift? sharon.

81 Comments

i'm sensing your name is sharon,

and your mother is an older woman, who had children

i do not believe in any of it except the fact that these people take advantage of others when they are at their lowest

I'm also sensing this was meant for the misc forum, not the sale/trade forum

eca07mc;4317619

i'm sensing your name is sharon, and your mother is an older woman, who … i'm sensing your name is sharon, and your mother is an older woman, who had children

:giggle:

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;4317622

i do not believe in any of it except the fact that these people take … i do not believe in any of it except the fact that these people take advantage of others when they are at their lowest

not always!

Original Poster

choc1969;4317625

:giggle:

brilliant! :thumbsup:

Went to see Derren Brown live, convinced me that night that all mediums, phsychics are fakes.

Moved to correct forum

wulshaz;4317632

not always!

shes right, some time's they're deluded fantasists not always moneygrabbing (derek acorah) fakes

Original Poster

makershaker;4317641

Went to see Derren Brown live, convinced me that night that all mediums, … Went to see Derren Brown live, convinced me that night that all mediums, phsychics are fakes.

not all! i have had personal experience and i did not believe but it came true!

Hmmm, i'd have to have some sort of message only me and a dead relative would possibly have known to be convinced.

I'm a complete sceptic though.

Banned

It would b nice to think it was real, but no, there bound to hit lucky with some predictions

makershaker;4317641

Went to see Derren Brown live, convinced me that night that all mediums, … Went to see Derren Brown live, convinced me that night that all mediums, phsychics are fakes.

I believe!!! I have been to see Derren Brown and Colin Fry, both were brilliant, seeing Colin Fry again at the end of March - cant wait.

wulshaz;4317652

not all! i have had personal experience and i did not believe but it came … not all! i have had personal experience and i did not believe but it came true!

i think it's the way they ask you questions they pick up on things that you don't realise

mrs skusey;4317671

I believe!!! I have been to see Derren Brown and Colin Fry, both were … I believe!!! I have been to see Derren Brown and Colin Fry, both were brilliant, seeing Colin Fry again at the end of March - cant wait.

yes colin fry is fab I can't understand the other guy on telly he speaks too fast (can't remember his name)

mrs skusey;4317671

I believe!!! I have been to see Derren Brown and Colin Fry, both were … I believe!!! I have been to see Derren Brown and Colin Fry, both were brilliant, seeing Colin Fry again at the end of March - cant wait.

Well how can you believe? Derren Brown, when i seen him told everyone he had no psychic ability whatsoever yet gave people the most amazing info and said he had done it simply through 'cold reading' as its called!

I know you.. met you in Glasgow. You love children, you're a football fan and listen to lots of music,

And I think you're going to say you've never met me!

rayman;4317645

Moved to correct forum

I knew you would do that :whistling:

why do you want to know, Have you had a few ESP moments?

its a load of old tosh and im sorry to say people are guilable and really do want to believe that their loved ones have contacted them - and that is why i say that people that do this sort of thing are criminals because they take money under false pretences

makershaker;4317693

Well how can you believe? Derren Brown, when i seen him told everyone he … Well how can you believe? Derren Brown, when i seen him told everyone he had no psychic ability whatsoever yet gave people the most amazing info and said he had done it simply through 'cold reading' as its called!

He does something most other people cant do, the things he says and does, how can they just be tricks, how can you explain what he does? If you have seen him you know the sort of things he does, he is amazing. I dont know if Derren Brown is psychic but I do believe in people having psychic powers.

did this for fun with my ex. so this psychic said to me:
    1. you will travel a lot
    (which i did to be fair, though i'd like to do more)
    2. rebellious kid
    (if you count rebelling from being miss goody two shoes most of my life then yes to that the past 10 years lol)
    3. wont get married till after 30
    (great ... i am still not married after 30)

----you could also say the same about superstitions and religious beliefs. if you believe that there's an angel that looks after you then you will have more confidence until proven otherwise, at which point you'll stop believing. conclusion for me: it's open to interpretation. to each his/her own.

wulshaz;4317652

not all! i have had personal experience and i did not believe but it came … not all! i have had personal experience and i did not believe but it came true!

What was it that came true fill us in ?

wulshaz;4317652

any psychics here honestly?

Yes, there are plenty of psycho chics on here.......and trust me, they will all answer your post!

:-D

I can sense you all have access to the internet and ......yes....wait........one day soon you will find a good deal. This deal will be described as hot for some reason......does that ring a bell?

electriclinux;4317755

I can sense you all have access to the internet and … I can sense you all have access to the internet and ......yes....wait........one day soon you will find a good deal. This deal will be described as hot for some reason......does that ring a bell?

pmsl :thumbsup:

mrs skusey;4317718

He does something most other people cant do, the things he says and does, … He does something most other people cant do, the things he says and does, how can they just be tricks, how can you explain what he does? If you have seen him you know the sort of things he does, he is amazing. I dont know if Derren Brown is psychic but I do believe in people having psychic powers.

Its all show...no psychic ability involved. I've seen his show on stage and he does openly admit its all a show. showmanship, psychological illusion and misdirection as he refers to it as.

bellabonkers;4317769

He calls himself a showman. its all show...no psychic ability involved. … He calls himself a showman. its all show...no psychic ability involved. I've seen his show on stage and he does openly admit its all a show. showmanship, psychological illusion and misdirection as he refers to it as.

He is still brilliant, not saying he is psychic but i do believe in psychic ability, Colin Fry for example.

mrs skusey;4317778

He is still brilliant, not saying he is psychic but i do believe in … He is still brilliant, not saying he is psychic but i do believe in psychic ability, Colin Fry for example.

I agree he is brilliant and I'm gutted I couldn't get tickets for this years show. :-(

bellabonkers;4317789

I agree he is brilliant and I'm gutted I couldn't get tickets for this … I agree he is brilliant and I'm gutted I couldn't get tickets for this years show. :-(

Is he doing a tour this year, is that all over the country?

mrs skusey;4317798

Is he doing a tour this year, is that all over the country?

Will speak info from the great spirits of the internet............ask again later.

mod

makershaker;4317641

Yes, Derren Brown is quite (imo) correct in his criticisms of psychics etc. I mean, he does all that same stuff that they do, but better, and always says that he is not a psychic. Wish I knew how he did it though. I reckon he's in league with Lucifer:evil:

Mystic meg is my fav its all true you know.

I don't normally ever talk about this kind of thing but for some reason wanted to post an answer here. I have, from time to time seen people that weren't really there and have also been able to talk to someone who was dead. If asked I always say it's all rubbish. My OH thinks it's daft and, strangely, I do too. And no, I'm not after money or something like that!

i think we're all psychic to some degree but we're all wrapped up in our own problems we don't use the ability we were born with.

I think where ever you go you will find the genuine psychic and the fake it's like with everything if there's money to be made from it it will be copied. I do believe and have been to see psychics I haveseen my share of shall we say guess workers but I also have seen a few genuine an old aunt of mine when I was a child gave us a Reading she was 92 n couldn't walk after a Reading she clasped her hands together rubbed her legs and walked across the room. The years later saw a bloke from worksop (notts) called David G (can't remember surname) he was brill I told him my name age and gave him a necklace he gave me exact names of family members exact details of my grandad etc. If anyone knows this bloke please pm me with his details as I and a few of my friends would love a Reading

i had a brilliant reading from a woman called Ella, years ago. almost everything she said came true. i think i am intuative but not psychic

funny how all these psychics say the father/mother/grandparent is stood right next to them and can tell them all these facts about you but they can't seem to tell the psychic their exact full name, mmmmmmm, to me all these "psychics" should be prosecuted for fraud preying on weak people

mrs skusey;4317671

loving the contradiction...derren brown prides himself on exposing people like colin fry as fraudsters who 'cold read' people.

ohdaesu;4318565

funny how all these psychics say the father/mother/grandparent is stood … funny how all these psychics say the father/mother/grandparent is stood right next to them and can tell them all these facts about you but they can't seem to tell the psychic their exact full name, mmmmmmm, to me all these "psychics" should be prosecuted for fraud preying on weak people

yeah bit strange how they never know the daft family nicknames of grandfathers/children etc that would definately prove they are in touch, wierd that eh

brangelina;4318398

i had a brilliant reading from a woman called Ella, years ago. almost … i had a brilliant reading from a woman called Ella, years ago. almost everything she said came true. i think i am intuative but not psychic

id probably say gullible more than intuitive :p, you really think that if these people could genuinley contact actual 'dead spirits' and converse with them..(think about that)....that they wouldnt be the richest most in demand people in the world.......unsolved crimes...lost fortunes/treasure....secrets etc...have all been taken to the grave before they could get passed on... without sounding untastefull they could easily solve unsolved murders etc by a family member of the deceased visiting one and the 'medium' contacting the victim for info....

Original Poster

i went to see one a few years back and before i went i took off all my jewellery so as not to give her any clues! i have a tape of the reading and to my hubby,s amazement as he is a complete sceptic he listened to the tape and could,nt believe it part of the reading she has my father coming through and she says to me "your dad is saying william is having trouble reversing" i jump in and say i never told you his name and then she looks at me as though i,m daft and says no your dad told me! but william could not believe how she knew and told me lots of things!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions