Any Radley Bag Experts about?!

22 replies
Found 5th Feb 2008
Hi,

I recently bought a Radley Bag from someone who works for the same company as me. It is brand new, comes with all its dust bags and leather polish, etc. However, I cannot find anywhere anything about this bag anywhere! I can find no pictures of it, what it is called, what it originally retailed for, nothing!

Attached is a picture, I would be very grateful if anyone could give me any info on this bag!

picoodle.com/vie…g37

22 Comments

yep just as i thought

Original Poster

Cluffy321;1547247

yep just as i thought

What?

its a girl thing

Original Poster

Cluffy321;1547257

its a girl thing

:?

Banned

there is a member on here that knows alot about bags, think they married one

only joking will see if i can find them:thumbsup:

kimbyanne;1547260

:?

it was a joke

I've not seen that one before! Isn't it lovely! But sorry I can't help you. None exactly the same sold on ebay recently. Is there a code on the label or anything? Are you sure it is real? this might help if you're not sure
reviews.ebay.co.uk/Rad…203

Original Poster

loveabargain;1547296

I've not seen that one before! Isn't it lovely! But sorry I can't help … I've not seen that one before! Isn't it lovely! But sorry I can't help you. None exactly the same sold on ebay recently. Is there a code on the label or anything? Are you sure it is real? this might help if you're not surehttp://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Radley-buy-safely-it-apos-s-all-about-the-dog_W0QQugidZ10000000004642203

Hi,

Yes, I am sure its real. It has the code on the inside label and everything.

I have searched Ebay & searched the completed listings but I cannot find one like it anywhere!

Had a look around and I couldnt find it

Have you asked the person you bought it from where they got it?
Tried putting the code from the label on google?

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/4/2/5/kimbyanne/f_zeniam_ab7564d.jpg

loveabargain;1547296

I've not seen that one before! Isn't it lovely! But sorry I can't help … I've not seen that one before! Isn't it lovely! But sorry I can't help you. None exactly the same sold on ebay recently. Is there a code on the label or anything? Are you sure it is real? this might help if you're not surehttp://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Radley-buy-safely-it-apos-s-all-about-the-dog_W0QQugidZ10000000004642203

This review suggests Radley should be stamped across the middle of the dog - this bag does n't look like it is.

Original Poster

fairy;1547806

This review suggests Radley should be stamped across the middle of the … This review suggests Radley should be stamped across the middle of the dog - this bag does n't look like it is.

Not true, maybe some are though, not sure. I went into Debenhams yesterday and browsed the Radley's and they all seem to have the Radley stamped as mine, lower down. I have also just googled "Radley" and looked at images and the dogs all have Radley stamped in the same place.

I can't find the link to look at the bag you have bought!

I've bought a number of Radley bags from a site called Hudsons (highly recommended) they have a section of reduced bags, usually last seasons designs etc. perhaps you may strike lucky and see it there?

Worth a try

Original Poster

suze;1547883

I can't find the link to look at the bag you have bought!I've bought a … I can't find the link to look at the bag you have bought!I've bought a number of Radley bags from a site called Hudsons (highly recommended) they have a section of reduced bags, usually last seasons designs etc. perhaps you may strike lucky and see it there?Worth a try

Thanks, I just had a look and its not on there. Its weird, I can find nothing about this bag anywhere.

I have spoken to the person who I got it from and she has told me where she brought it from. However, the shop no longer exists so I can't go in there to ask about it. She brought it last March so it would have been Winter 06 or Spring 07?

If you go to the Radley website and click on the 'contact us' tab. Send them an email with all the details etc. Sure someone there would help you. I had to contact them recently as one of my colleagues lost the little dog tag thing from their bag and they sent out a replacement straight away free of charge.

Hope that helps. :-D

[QUOTE=Sebas111;1548932] I had to contact them recently as one of my colleagues lost the little dog tag thing from their bag and they sent out a replacement straight away free of charge. /QUOTE]

Doesn't cost them much, but as a goodwill gesture reaps rewards, nice to see a company responding positively to customers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Sebas111;1548932

If you go to the Radley website and click on the 'contact us' tab. Send … If you go to the Radley website and click on the 'contact us' tab. Send them an email with all the details etc. Sure someone there would help you. I had to contact them recently as one of my colleagues lost the little dog tag thing from their bag and they sent out a replacement straight away free of charge. Hope that helps. :-D

Thanks, I have emailed them.

They should be able to ID it!

Original Poster

Dear Kimberley,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that the name of this bag is Eskimo.

This style is from our Fall/Winter 04 collection and retailed
at approximately £115.00.

We hope you will find this information helpful. Please let us
know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Your Radley Online Team
[url]www.radley.co.uk[/url]

Got this reply this morning. Its definetely a real one then. I am really happy too, I only paid £15 for it! Lol!

kimbyanne;1551838

Dear Kimberley,Thank you for your email.Please be advised that the name … Dear Kimberley,Thank you for your email.Please be advised that the name of this bag is Eskimo.This style is from our Fall/Winter 04 collection and retailed at approximately £115.00.We hope you will find this information helpful. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.Kind Regards,Your Radley Online Team[url]www.radley.co.uk[/url]Got this reply this morning. Its definetely a real one then. I am really happy too, I only paid £15 for it! Lol!

Result - well done :thumbsup:

and also well done to Radley for their pronpt reply

Must tel SWMBO about this , she has a Radley bag (amongst many other I must add:whistling:) that has losts its dog - maybe a route to a replacement.

EliTom

Original Poster

elitom;1551891

Result - well done :thumbsup:and also well done to Radley for their … Result - well done :thumbsup:and also well done to Radley for their pronpt replyMust tel SWMBO about this , she has a Radley bag (amongst many other I must add:whistling:) that has losts its dog - maybe a route to a replacement.EliTom

Yea, I am really impressed with the speed of their response. I only sent the email last night too. Brilliant customer service!

Yep, good result and full marks go to Radley :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75863
    3. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions