any reason i shouldnt buy this tv?

8 replies
Found 8th Jun 2011
32LE4500, its at the top of my budget just wanting sumthing for the playstation in my bedroom? £285 delivered from PRC direct..

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
8 Comments

Seems a very good price with some good solid reviews too for the LG.

Original Poster

Bully

What about this one for … What about this one for £199.99?[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fstatic%2FProduct%2FpartNumber%2F5296417%2Fc_1%2F1%257Ccategory_root%257CHome%2Bentertainment%2Band%2Bsat%2Bnav%257C14419512%2FTrail%2Fsearchtext%253E32%2BINCH.htm]Toshiba 32 inch £199.99[/url]

thanks but ill pass, im jsut finding it difficult as within a few pounds more each time theres sumthing thats a step up! im jsut gna have to take the plunge and stop being a bitch i recon

Original Poster

lol fail, they can only deliver to credit card holders address.. i wanna order it to work so its not gonna happen tonight!

joeprosho

thanks but ill pass, im jsut finding it difficult as within a few pounds … thanks but ill pass, im jsut finding it difficult as within a few pounds more each time theres sumthing thats a step up! im jsut gna have to take the plunge and stop being a bitch i recon

No probs, just to let you know the toshiba has a game mode and the USB charges a PS3 controller,my son seems very happy with it.

I have the model i think that your buying and i think its brilliant.

IM a Panasonic down the line person but to be honest im more than happy with the picture quality on this model. Shame about sound in parts its a bit tinny but i can live with it,

Original Poster

well i get it from electrical123, 99p more but 2% quidco arriving tomorrow so we will have to wait and see, have to say dominator that tv looks a kinda cool idea, but im not going near 3D myself really not a fan..

im being a little vain about things really.. you will be able to see the back and middle of the thing so kinda liking the idea of a skinny LED
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help: NowTV Movie pass67
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1016
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs11
    4. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11

See more discussions