Groups

Any recipes for left over boxes of chocolates??

Yeah I know I should scoff the lot but that is what I want to avoid, its so easy to walk past and keep taking one or two ( or maybe three).I was wondering if I could use them in a recipe? They are the normal chocolates dark and milk inluding the flavoured centres.

7 Comments

bake a chocolate cake, cover it with cream and then spread the choccies all over the top...then send me a slice!

i use to melt the remains of my chocolates, it will prob be a bit gooey so i keep adding milk till its like normal melted milk chocolate then put in cornflakes, then i get some greaseproof paper put it on there then flatten it out and leave to set in the fridge.

Surely it depends on the fillings.
    Imagine mixing a lemon fondant filling with a coffee creme.

Yuk.

I feel sick.I cant get over the thought of em all mixed up.

WoolyM

Surely it depends on the fillings.Imagine mixing a lemon fondant filling … Surely it depends on the fillings.Imagine mixing a lemon fondant filling with a coffee creme.Yuk.

Yum, sounds nice

cherishu2

I feel sick.I cant get over the thought of em all mixed up.

yes, turkish delight and hazelnut crunch...... mmmmn

Original Poster

Great ideas thank you all so much, realy like the idea of choc cake with chocs on top ta loads xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1214
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30116
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93166
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505

See more discussions