28 Comments

Banned

beef sandwich.

put mash on top instead of pastry

make the pastry!

Stovies

Find dog, feed dog, happy dog.

Original Poster

never made pastry in my life it is my pre new year resolution to learn :0)

slow cook with some sauce(black bean, sweet+sour, spicy etc) and some veg, thats what i usually do with our leftover sunday roast.

Original Poster

geegee-pinata

Stovies

??

Beef curry

Small potatoes boiled in beef stock with onions add leftover beef and thicken to make a gravy. Awesome

Original Poster

Alfonse

make the pastry!

Also have no rolling pin the last one I had I broke on my husbands head when he did not eat all his beef

Original Poster

geegee-pinata

Small potatoes boiled in beef stock with onions add leftover beef and … Small potatoes boiled in beef stock with onions add leftover beef and thicken to make a gravy. Awesome

Sounds like our tea for tonight can do that without going out again thank you

Chilli, the best chilli I ever had was made with strips of beef rather than the usual mince.

ednamay78

Sounds like our tea for tonight can do that without going out again thank … Sounds like our tea for tonight can do that without going out again thank you

by small potatoes i mean peeled and chopped into little ones. Its rad, my gran used to make it for us as kids (old scottish recipe)

Original Poster

geegee-pinata

by small potatoes i mean peeled and chopped into little ones. Its rad, my … by small potatoes i mean peeled and chopped into little ones. Its rad, my gran used to make it for us as kids (old scottish recipe)

Cubes?? It is also good as I am on the sliimming world diet and would all be free so even happier

FLOL

stock is not Slimming World friendly.

Original Poster

mugglesquop

FLOLstock is not Slimming World friendly.

Oxo Concentrated Liquid Stock, Beef, jar, per 100g Free Free Free
Oxo Cubes, Beef, each Free Free Free
Squeezy Beef Stock, tube, 100g Free Free Free
from slimmimg world site

oh right, thought you might be using proper stock...

God i'm making it sound complicated just chop a potato into small potato shapes X)

geegee-pinata

Small potatoes boiled in beef stock with onions add leftover beef and … Small potatoes boiled in beef stock with onions add leftover beef and thicken to make a gravy. Awesome

mm i have some left over beef in the freezer, may get it out and throw it in the slow cooker to make this sound delish, im on SW too

Original Poster

Will report on the sucess of this, I have a family of fussy eaters

Mod & Ed

Stovies is lovely served with oatcakes

Put it through a mincer and make a cottage pie.

Original Poster

Stovie is well underway and smell lovely !!!
Anyone have anymore reciepes that are slimming world friendly would be much apriciated
I can have any meat with fat cut off, potatoes and veg

ednamay78

Also have no rolling pin the last one I had I broke on my husbands head … Also have no rolling pin the last one I had I broke on my husbands head when he did not eat all his beef

Use a wine bottle as a rolling pin

Original Poster

That was absolutly gorgeous thank you very much

Original Poster

Left over beef again .......................so guess what we are having

geegee-pinata

Stovies

isnt stovies with sausage?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions