Groups

Any recommendations for inear headphones?

I have an ipod shuffle which I use for the gym and would like a decent set of sports headphones to go with it.

The ipod ones are rubbish for it. Anyone recommend a set for gym and out running etc that wont fall out of your ear much?

7 Comments

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds

Budget?

My Shure in-ear phones do me nicely. I think it's the SE110s that 've got. The important thing to do with them is to hook them around your ear, like this

http://i30.tinypic.com/2zemjvo.jpg

Holds them steady for me, whatever I do. They can withstand a pretty hefty tug, block sound out, and are pretty ace all round. The CX500s are about £15 if the SE110s are too expensive.

Original Poster

dxx;5737184

My Shure in-ear phones do me nicely. I think it's the SE110s that 've … My Shure in-ear phones do me nicely. I think it's the SE110s that 've got. The important thing to do with them is to hook them around your ear, like this Holds them steady for me, whatever I do. They can withstand a pretty hefty tug, block sound out, and are pretty ace all round. The CX500s are about £15 if the SE110s are too expensive.

Haha!

Quality picture! I have the Shure 110 already but was hoping for actual sports specific headphones.

Dont really have a budget so say anything up to £100. as long as its water resistent, sweat resistent, stays on my ear and with good sounds, am good.

dxx;5737184

My Shure in-ear phones do me nicely. I think it's the SE110s that 've … My Shure in-ear phones do me nicely. I think it's the SE110s that 've got. The important thing to do with them is to hook them around your ear, like this Holds them steady for me, whatever I do. They can withstand a pretty hefty tug, block sound out, and are pretty ace all round. The CX500s are about £15 if the SE110s are too expensive.

...........as long as they can withstand a pretty hefty tug, all is fine!!!!!!!!!!1

Banned

you know what if youve ever had any ear conditions in the past or even infections....dont get in ear headphones

it'll give you what is called tinnitus me thinks. happened to me. i wear those big headphones now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp46
      2. What is there free to do in your town?813
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871004
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3246

See more discussions