Any recommendations on VOXI sim only

Posted 19th Oct
Looking at sim only and voxi popped up is anyone else on the network and if so are they any good
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Yup brilliant. They run on vodafones network
deals6919/10/2019 19:10

Yup brilliant. They run on vodafones network

Not just run on their network, they are owned and run by Vodafone from the same building
4Real201619/10/2019 19:21

Not just run on their network, they are owned and run by Vodafone from the …Not just run on their network, they are owned and run by Vodafone from the same building

So they do still run on vodafone
But they are good
They don’t offer visual voicemail or WiFi calling if you’re used to either of those.
Jameseh19/10/2019 19:48

They don’t offer visual voicemail or WiFi calling if you’re used to either …They don’t offer visual voicemail or WiFi calling if you’re used to either of those.

They also can't count so there's no point in paying more than the lowest Voxi plan (£10?) to achieve unlimited everything.
Any recommendations on VOXI sim only

Don't
I'm pleased with them especially when roaming in Northern Cyprus as they and Vodafone count it and Turkey as Europe.
AndyRoyd19/10/2019 19:59

They also can't count so there's no point in paying more than the lowest …They also can't count so there's no point in paying more than the lowest Voxi plan (£10?) to achieve unlimited everything.

I can confirm this, absolutely crazy. I have allegedly used under 1GB of data on VOXI, after live streaming for many hours and downloading so much stuff all using data. In my dual SIM phone, my BT (EE) one has used nearly the whole 6GB allowance and that is only set as my secondary SIM which is just used when Vodafone don't have signal.

Voxi are pretty good, I would use recommend them. Otherwise go for unlimited everything for £14 after cashback on Vodafone via Fonehouse (£30pm initial cost).
jamie1519/10/2019 22:10

I can confirm this, absolutely crazy. I have allegedly used under 1GB of …I can confirm this, absolutely crazy. I have allegedly used under 1GB of data on VOXI, after live streaming for many hours and downloading so much stuff all using data. In my dual SIM phone, my BT (EE) one has used nearly the whole 6GB allowance and that is only set as my secondary SIM which is just used when Vodafone don't have signal.Voxi are pretty good, I would use recommend them. Otherwise go for unlimited everything for £14 after cashback on Vodafone via Fonehouse (£30pm initial cost).

All VOXI customers are temporarily on completely unlimited data whilst they do maintenance (that has been going on for a few months, which is definitely good for the customers) but I think that's ending soon as they now have a 5G unlimited plan available. 20GB for £15 plus endless social data does me fine so I won't upgrade myself
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 29th Oct
andrewworrall129/10/2019 18:51

All VOXI customers are temporarily on completely unlimited data whilst …All VOXI customers are temporarily on completely unlimited data whilst they do maintenance (that has been going on for a few months, which is definitely good for the customers) but I think that's ending soon as they now have a 5G unlimited plan available. 20GB for £15 plus endless social data does me fine so I won't upgrade myself

I noticed the 5G plan, VOXI appear to be the first company to introduce 5G for customers not on contract!
jamie1529/10/2019 19:19

I noticed the 5G plan, VOXI appear to be the first company to introduce 5G …I noticed the 5G plan, VOXI appear to be the first company to introduce 5G for customers not on contract!

By the way Jamie, if you're still using VOXI then I would read this
andrewworrall129/10/2019 19:21

By the way Jamie, if you're still using VOXI then I would read this

I spotted that, doesn't affect me personally but thanks
jamie1529/10/2019 19:22

I spotted that, doesn't affect me personally but thanks

No worries. It's going to be a nightmare for VOXI when all the bills get declined and loads of customers complain
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants