Groups

any recommendations on what dehumidifier please

Banned
    Every one i come across i think good, yes that will do the job and then read reviews that say they are noisy, anybody got one that aint noisy, i dont want the best price for each one, will find that once i have had some feedback on which ones are better

15 Comments

challenge 1 on argos for £24.99 is meant to be ok?

TBH Sass, I think that any advice you get just now will be rubbish; bump in the morning,.

Banned

Sassie,

I've moved this to Deal Requests, hopefully something pops up in there.

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;6983642

Sassie,I've moved this to Deal Requests, hoepfully something pops up in … Sassie,I've moved this to Deal Requests, hoepfully something pops up in there.

i dont want a deal, i can find that myself, want recommendations off people that own them, dont think its fair to bump peoples requests off 1st page with chit chat about which ones are good and what not

Banned

That took all of a minute or so. Moved back to misc for recommendations and user experiences please.

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;6983652

That took all of a minute or so. Moved back to misc for recommendations … That took all of a minute or so. Moved back to misc for recommendations and user experiences please.

lol, what ya like :w00t:

J4GG4;6983612

challenge 1 on argos for £24.99 is meant to be ok?

Thats a humidifier my friend and does exactly the opposite to what sassie needs...LOL

The below links to a Ruby Dry one that works different to other dehumidifies in that it does not work like a fridge and thus making all the associated noise. They usually retail around the £200 mark.

]http//ww…tml

HTH...:thumbsup:

rob585;6983815

Thats a humidifier my friend and does exactly the opposite to what sassie … Thats a humidifier my friend and does exactly the opposite to what sassie needs...LOLThe below links to a Ruby Dry one that works different to other dehumidifies in that it does not work like a fridge and thus making all the associated noise. They usually retail around the £200 mark. ]http://www.allergymatters.com/acatalog/RubyDry_DH600_Dehumidifier_.htmlHTH...:thumbsup:

Specs, ^^^^^^^
    ower supply 230V 50Hz
    Maximum dehumidification 5.50L/24h
    Dehumidification capacity at 5 C & 80% RH 5.29 L/24h, at 18 C & 60% RH 5.10L/24h
    Electricity consumption 0.435kW
    Net weight (empty) 7kg
    Reservoir capacity 6L
    Dimensions H 545 x L 200 x D 430 (mm)
    Electric cable 2m
    Accessories, carbon filter

Only problem with it is that it draws double the power of a standard dehumidifier.
    Delonghi Dem10 draws around 200w compared to the Ruby Dry's 435w.

Original Poster Banned

way over my budget but with 5 yr warranty, any feedback on this one ebacdirect.com/pro…=27

sassie;6984302

way over my budget but with 5 yr warranty, any feedback on this one … way over my budget but with 5 yr warranty, any feedback on this one http://www.ebacdirect.com/product.php?productid=27

We bought this one about 2 years ago and have found it great. It's not very noisy, the only time we noticed it was when we go to bed and we tend now to turn it off over night. Other than that it operates fine and can hold loads of water. Before we replaced all our windows we used to really suffer with condensation on all the bedroom windows but running this during the day sorted that out quickly. We tended to have to empty the tank about twice a week, but it shuts off fine when it's full.

electricallifestyle.co.uk/aca…tml

I cant give you a review on it but its over £10 cheaper than from ebac.

sorry just re-read your thread and your not looking for prices.

Banned

rockerfella20;6987951

http://electricallifestyle.co.uk/acatalog/Ebac-2650e-Dehumidifier-18L.htmlI cant give you a review on it but its over £10 cheaper than from ebac.sorry just re-read your thread and your not looking for prices.

only got 2yr warranty

Original Poster Banned

leet_first;6984842

We bought this one about 2 years ago and have found it great. It's not … We bought this one about 2 years ago and have found it great. It's not very noisy, the only time we noticed it was when we go to bed and we tend now to turn it off over night. Other than that it operates fine and can hold loads of water. Before we replaced all our windows we used to really suffer with condensation on all the bedroom windows but running this during the day sorted that out quickly. We tended to have to empty the tank about twice a week, but it shuts off fine when it's full.

you had any problems with it in the 2 yrs you have had it?

sassie;6988271

you had any problems with it in the 2 yrs you have had it?

None at all. Have found it to be great and we bought it from ebacdirect so that we got the free 5yr warranty. My mother in law has a similar model that they bought over 10yrs ago which is still working fine so that won us over and decided it was worth paying a bit more for the Ebac name.

Original Poster Banned

leet_first;6988505

None at all. Have found it to be great and we bought it from ebacdirect … None at all. Have found it to be great and we bought it from ebacdirect so that we got the free 5yr warranty. My mother in law has a similar model that they bought over 10yrs ago which is still working fine so that won us over and decided it was worth paying a bit more for the Ebac name.

thanks very much for you feedback xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp23
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281979
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions