Any recommended Bluetooth Earphones?

Found 11th Nov 2017
I'm now in the market for a set of bluetooth earphones (IEMs) with a budget of £150.

Are there any within this budget which can be recommended? Preferably not bass heavy, no 'collar' but I like having a cable between the earbuds and built in remote.

I'm currently considering the Bose SoundSport Bluetooth but I'm wondering if similar or better quality can be found for less:
amazon.co.uk/Bos…JFO

I have also looked at adapters with wired earphones, but they've all had issues, so I'm thinking of just getting a decent set of IEMs.

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
If you re happy paying less you can’t beat anker ones for the price through amazon.excellent earbuds and less than £20. Like their speakers there is very little difference in them and Bose except £100. We have both speakers and yes there is a small difference but for the extra money I know what I would be buying.
Edited by: "eslick" 11th Nov 2017
^I also use Anker bluetooth headphones and can reccomend them!
eslick11 h, 13 m ago

If you re happy paying less you can’t beat anker ones for the price t …If you re happy paying less you can’t beat anker ones for the price through amazon.excellent earbuds and less than £20. Like their speakers there is very little difference in them and Bose except £100. We have both speakers and yes there is a small difference but for the extra money I know what I would be buying.

arjanvirdi9 h, 47 m ago

^I also use Anker bluetooth headphones and can reccomend them!

Thanks, I'm going to give these a shot:
amazon.co.uk/gp/…2ZE
tech347546 m ago

Thanks, I'm going to give these a …Thanks, I'm going to give these a shot:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N6DC2ZE

Those are the ones my wife has she loves them. Remember the way the site works if someone saves you money you should give them half of the total saving
Edited by: "eslick" 12th Nov 2017
If you want a quality pair just within your budget RHA 750 wireless
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions