any recommended hdmi cable for su6 / xiaomi note 2? Thanks

need to connect phones to tv, suggestion?

8 Comments

the cheapest ! as long as it works it will be as good as a gold plated, diamond embedded, platinum coated 1 million year guarantee 1.
dont fall for the c@#p that the shops tell you about getting a better connection with more expensive ones.
yes more expensive ones will be better made and tougher and its worth spending a little more for that, but thats where the difference ends

Neither support HDMI out so how do you propose we suggest you a cable for something it doesn't have?

Chrome cast will do the job, or do you have miracast already built in smart TV and phone/tablet? If so use that. Guess you were thinking of using MHL HDMI Cable Adapter?

what do you want to connect it to tv for? maybe a chromecast will do what you want
Edited by: "badasschris" 7th Nov 2016

Original Poster

Sorry for asking stupid questions. So with these two phones I cannot connect to the TV (not even a smart tv) without Chromecast? I just want to do it cheaply as it really is a few times a year thing. And yes, I saw MHL online but they seems to all just for Samsung devices.

Redmi note 2 doesn't support mhl cable, my old Xiaomi m2 did tho. what do u want to view on TV, USB not suffice

Redmi note 2 doesn't support mhl cable, my old Xiaomi m2 did tho. what do u want to view on TV, USB not suffice

Original Poster

my TV is not a smart TV, so thinking to watch YouTube or sometimes my own photo or video clips (phone camera) when there are more than a few people.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions