Groups

Any road bike racing fans?

Do you follow the BSB, WSB and/or MotoGP? This is a free "fantasy team" game - MCN Fantasy Road Race
    If there's any interest we could have a HUKD mini-league...

Edit: Link updated

17 Comments

Original Poster

In fact, I already did in anticipation of the *hundreds* of bike racing fans there are on here

The league name is: HUKD
    The password is: bagabargain

So how do you find the league, I cant get past the big logo on the link you posted. I got a bandit 650.
    Edited by: "123thisisme" 9th Feb

Follow the BSB and IOM TT, and other proper road racing events, but find the Moto GP and WSB almost boring nowadays.

123thisisme

So how do you find the league, I cant get past the big logo on the link … So how do you find the league, I cant get past the big logo on the link you posted. I got a bandit 650.

​Linky no working!

Original Poster

Follow the link and register your team, then join a mini-league.
    fantasyrace.motorcyclenews.com
    Edited by: "SilverBandit" 17th Feb

http://www.logospike.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Logo_46_06.png

123thisisme

So how do you find the league, I cant get past the big logo on the link … So how do you find the league, I cant get past the big logo on the link you posted. I got a bandit 650.

Same problem here ill have to try it on my laptop.
    https://s27.postimg.org/8jbjhf4z7/Screenshot_2017_02_09_12_18_37.jpg
    Edited by: "Moonwolf1976" 9th Feb

There they are in all their glory, Team Moonwolf waiting to start competing!
    https://s24.postimg.org/m2vl8s20l/Screenshot_2017_02_09_12_44_40.jpg

Original Poster

Moonwolf1976

There they are in all their glory, Team Moonwolf waiting to start … There they are in all their glory, Team Moonwolf waiting to start competing!

Tip: Check the race calendar. You need a couple of decent WSB riders for the first two races.
    Tip 2: You get two transfers per race weekend, so plan your changes to score max points. [Where there are multiple series on a weekend, keep your top riders in the series that scores most - e.g. MotoGP is only one race, WSB and BSB is two (or even three.)]
    Good luck

Original Poster

Tip 3: Make sure your captain is actually racing on the upcoming race weekend. (You can swap who your captain is as often as you want.)

Original Poster

Anyone else fancy having a go? A week before the first race...

Original Poster

First race is this weekend, anyone else want to join in the fun?

Original Poster

First World Superbike race is run at Philip Island, did you pick the right riders and captain? I got the riders but wrong captain.
    Will be very interesting to see how the new grid lineup for the second race affects the results...

Original Poster

Anyone made any changes for this weekend's racing? FP2 results are in...
    1 Jonathan Rea
    2 Tom Sykes
    3 Marco Melandri
    4 Chaz Davies
    5 Alex Lowes
    Edited by: "SilverBandit" 10th Mar

Original Poster

**** - that was short lived...

Email just received:
    Thank you for registering for this year's MCN Fantasy Road Race and for taking part. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control, we regret to announce that the rest of this year's races will no longer be taking place.

We appreciate the time you've already taken to set your team up, and so to compensate you for this and as a sign of our appreciation for your participation we would love to offer you an exclusive discount to this years MCN Festival.

£3 off two standard day tickets - quote FRRDAY

£10 off two camping weekend day tickets - quote FRRCAMP

Original Poster

and we're back - no idea what happened there. That's never happened before...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions