Any runners? Garmin 245 v 645?

Posted 27th Jul
Hey all. any recommendations on these 2? have currently for the 235 but looking to upgrade to the music editions of one of the above. I know the 245 is newer but the 645 looks like it has more detail. any help application. thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I wouldn’t be looking at any Garmin right now. Not unless the ransom has been paid?
JumpMan198027/07/2020 18:16

I wouldn’t be looking at any Garmin right now. Not unless the ransom has b …I wouldn’t be looking at any Garmin right now. Not unless the ransom has been paid?

Believe that's sorted now and starting to sync. What would you recommend?
I agree with you the 645, although the older model is the better of the two
This whole outage aside, I love my 245. Can't fault the watch. I use it for running and cycling mainly, plus a few other things but it works great. Not too sure on the differences between that and the older 645 but I would definitely recommend the 245.
Got the 245 music about a month ago, and love it. Rock solid connection and great tracking. Garmin coach is good too. Battery life is about 5-6 days with 4 runs a week, bit of biking, music and gps. DC rainmaker has good comparison of the two - i believe the 245 is newer (the 655 is out this year) so has some features that the 645 won't get.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants