Groups

Any sales on HTC Vive?

Is there anywhere selling the HTC Vive at less than the standard £759?

I'm aware that during Black Friday there was a sale, but it looks like they're all the same price now, aside from Amazon where it's significantly higher for some reason.

And yes, I know they're overpriced.

4 Comments

Best way to do it is buy gift cards at a reduced price for a particular store (I used an employee scheme that offered 6% off at Curry/PC World). Adding in Cashback from TCB it came in under under £700 for mine.

Original Poster

Astec123

Best way to do it is buy gift cards at a reduced price for a particular … Best way to do it is buy gift cards at a reduced price for a particular store (I used an employee scheme that offered 6% off at Curry/PC World). Adding in Cashback from TCB it came in under under £700 for mine.

Thanks. My employer also offers 6% off Curry/PC World and I completely forgot they do a variety of Perkz until you said. That makes it £714.40. 1% TCB, so -£7.14.

£707.26 so far.

Still not brilliant, but knocking off £52 approx is respectable.

Could see if you can obtain a Currys/PC world voucher or selection of them from someone. You usually see them selling for about 80% of their value.

Perkz is the same way I did it. Although I've had a massive falling out with them for pulling a fast one with me, refusing to accept that the fault lays with them and I won't be using them any more now.

As a side note, trust me, I'd go getting it at that price. I can't believe I've lived without it as long as I did umming and ahhhing about buying. It's a great bit of kit and fun with others.

I can highly recommend getting some steam credit or keeping an eye out for deals on

- Audioshield
    - keep talking nobody explodes

Edited by: "Astec123" 9th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Astec123

Could see if you can obtain a Currys/PC world voucher or selection of … Could see if you can obtain a Currys/PC world voucher or selection of them from someone. You usually see them selling for about 80% of their value.

I would, but it's my partner who has decided to buy it for me (as soon as there's a sale she says, seems to be targeting £650ish) and she's rather apprehensive about internet shopping so buying resold vouchers probably wouldn't be for her.

Astec123

As a side note, trust me, I'd go getting it at that price. I can't … As a side note, trust me, I'd go getting it at that price. I can't believe I've lived without it as long as I did umming and ahhhing about buying. It's a great bit of kit and fun with others. I can highly recommend getting some steam credit or keeping an eye out for deals on - Audioshield- keep talking nobody explodes

Audioshield is currently number 2 on my list of games. Space Pirate Trainer beats it out and probably only because I've played it.
    Edited by: "Darkeru" 9th Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46
      2. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      3. Car park fine UKPC1010
      4. Boxes for moving house?66

See more discussions