Any Satellite Installation services (London) you can recommend?

3 replies
Found 19th Apr 2008
Not sure whether that's the best forum to post. Mod, please move if needed.

I am looking an all inclusive satellite installation company which can install a satellite dish and install all the necessary equipments. I live in London and am on the first floor of a flat. I am after French TV channels mainly.

3 Comments

Banned

Only real suggestion is to ask your local satellite dealer. London is a big place. One near me might be too far! (Not that I have one in mind!)

If its a fixed dish install, why not do it your self and save some money? Its easy to do. I wouldn't recomend DIY for a moving dish, unless you have lots of patience. Can be done though - Ive done it twice at different home locations.

Original Poster

guv;1928101

Only real suggestion is to ask your local satellite dealer. London is a … Only real suggestion is to ask your local satellite dealer. London is a big place. One near me might be too far! (Not that I have one in mind!)If its a fixed dish install, why not do it your self and save some money? Its easy to do. I wouldn't recomend DIY for a moving dish, unless you have lots of patience. Can be done though - Ive done it twice at different home locations.

No, I prefer to pay for a professional to get it installed since it will also involved some drilling. I live in West London if that might useful. Also quotes welcomed...

Original Poster

anyone can help here?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    3. word association Game74244920
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions