Groups

any shops with sales on already?

im going shopping today and know its going to be hectic!was just wondering if any shops have their sales on already..saves me looking round them all...thanks guys

8 Comments

most have some sort of sale on already (though if you dont need something it will prob get cheaper in jan)

Woolworths and jjb seem to be pushing theirs the most (doesnt mean its a good sale tho)

Original Poster

is jjb closing down too?

no idea just big sale poster in their windows

Original Poster

cool thanks rep added!

All the shops have sales on.

Where have you been hiding for the last couple of weeks? lol

Original Poster

Syzable;3824835

All the shops have sales on. Where have you been hiding for the last … All the shops have sales on. Where have you been hiding for the last couple of weeks? lol

at home..lol!!
    its a nightmare going out at the moment as its so busy and even worse because i have a pushchair and get fed up as people just walk into it all the time!so i know ive left it to the last minute but am not taking my daughter with us so not too bad!!

Did a run into Bristol city centre this morning, everyone's has a sale. Not a lot worth having at the moment, but did get a set of Royal Doulton lead crystal wine glasses from Debenhams down from £110 to £44.

Original Poster

steve1221;3826897

Did a run into Bristol city centre this morning, everyone's has a sale. … Did a run into Bristol city centre this morning, everyone's has a sale. Not a lot worth having at the moment, but did get a set of Royal Doulton lead crystal wine glasses from Debenhams down from £110 to £44.

bargain :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions