any sites to compare washer machines

Banned
sick to death of flitting from site to site, any site where you can put in what you looking for?

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

not really the sort of site i meant, but thanks will have a snoop :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

no i mean a site you can put in the spec you want and it will show all options for it, obviously there isnt one - lol

Go onto a website like Carters Electrical and it allows you to type in Spin Speed, Make etc and work your way through Good Luck

cartersdirect.co.uk/con…100

I think Redhill Appliances and 365electrical all do similar...Look on Euronics website as well :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

gr8h8me;5306375

Go onto a website like Carters Electrical and it allows you to type in … Go onto a website like Carters Electrical and it allows you to type in Spin Speed, Make etc and work your way through Good Luck http://www.cartersdirect.co.uk/content.php/100I think Redhill Appliances and 365electrical all do similar...Look on Euronics website as well :thumbsup:

it allows type, make and model, not much use really, but thanks anyway

Go to Hotpoint / Indesit / Cannon / Bosch / Electrolux / Bendix / Beko / AEG / Samsung / websites they all have them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1516
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1527
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    4. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22

See more discussions