Groups

Any sites/forums for Sun LEGOLAND ticket swaps?

I have two tickets for 27th June, looking for anything after 30th June.

11 Comments

You've just started one.

I've got one for 21/July. Looking for anything between 22/July to 5/Sept.

Thanks!

Sorry to thread crash but how soon after sending of the tokens with u get your tickets? I posted them 1st lass on Friday and was wondering when i would receive them.

Original Poster

I was a week after posting them first class

I have two tickets for the 30th July and two tickets for the 31st July and looking for tickets for the 27th July if anyone has these. Many thanks

LODGE4E

I was a week after posting them first class

​Thanks I'm looking for the 27th june but am still waiting for my tickets to come. Have chosen that week as my first choice so will let you know when they arrive.

Original Poster

That's great, thank you! It was my last choice week

I still haven't received mine posted on 6th June

Original Poster

Check your spam/junk email folder, just in case!

I have two tickets for 14th August i'd like to swap, can do anything from 9th - 18th Aug or after 26th Aug. If not school holidays, weekends would be fine

Original Poster

I still have two tickets for 27th June I cannot use if anyone else wants them!

Hi, I have 2 paper Sun legoland tickets for thurs 13th July 2017 but can't go on that day. Does anyone have any for Sat 15th July so we could swap? (Would also consider Sun 16th July or Fri 14th July). Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs810
      2. word association Game73844475
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101

See more discussions