Groups

Any smart ones out there?? (Acronym thingy help)

It's a very long shot but I thought it's worth a try. Basically I have these letters;

S S F T L D C I P R S R T U I E S C

and to help me remember the things that these letters represent I need to turn them into a word or phrase of some sort. I have been trying for a while but to no avail

Anyone smart enough to help me out with this? Thanks in advance

21 Comments

That would be an acronym, not an anagram - unless you don't mind the letters being mixed up?

Even if you thought of a phrase would you really be able to remember all the things the letters are supposed to represent?!

Also...what are they?

Banned

ssynth.co.uk/~ga…=12

clifts rudest scrips

for a silly example..

Banned

Are they your kids names?

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8608387

Acronymhttp://www.jschramm.com/acreator/

Will give it a go

Penny Saver;8608389

That would be an acronym, not an anagram - unless you don't mind the … That would be an acronym, not an anagram - unless you don't mind the letters being mixed up?

Silly me Thanks

angelfairee;8608415

Even if you thought of a phrase would you really be able to remember all … Even if you thought of a phrase would you really be able to remember all the things the letters are supposed to represent?! Also...what are they?

Yup I would, worked for me before :thumbsup:

And none of your beeswax :x

Try ]here

CFC_Mark;8608437

Yup I would, worked for me before :thumbsup:And none of your beeswax :x

I'm going to assume it's the names of all the girls you've slept with. Mine begins with S so I'm assuming all the S's are the times you and I have shared that special time...

angelfairee;8608465

I'm going to assume it's the names of all the girls you've slept with. … I'm going to assume it's the names of all the girls you've slept with. Mine begins with S so I'm assuming all the S's are the times you and I have shared that special time...

oh meow!

Original Poster

angelfairee;8608465

I'm going to assume it's the names of all the girls you've slept with. … I'm going to assume it's the names of all the girls you've slept with. Mine begins with S so I'm assuming all the S's are the times you and I have shared that special time...

Sorry you didn't perform to an acceptable standard so you didn't make the list

Better luck next time though :thumbsup:

To everyone else: I've done it now, thanks for the help. Repped

CFC_Mark;8608511

Sorry you didn't "perform" at an acceptable standard so you didn't make … Sorry you didn't "perform" at an acceptable standard so you didn't make the list Better luck next time though To everyone else: I've done it now, thanks for the help. Repped

It's difficult to perform at all when you've used chlorofom to get me there in the first place

Sometimes Santa Forgets To Leave Delicious Christmas Iced Pies. Rudolph's Sleigh Regularly Ties Up Inside Each Sooty Chimney.

Just a quickie. Not happy about the #Ties word though... needs work. Would help if I knew something you were 'into' to link the words to, or a vague idea of the list. Can the letters be muddled up?

Banned

Penny Saver;8608530

Sometimes Santa Forgets To Leave Delicious Christmas Iced Pies. … Sometimes Santa Forgets To Leave Delicious Christmas Iced Pies. Rudolph's Sleigh Regularly Ties Up Inside Each Sooty Chimney.Just a quickie. Not happy about the #Ties word though... needs work. Would help if I knew something you were 'into' to link the words to, or a vague idea of the list. Can the letters be muddled up?

Are you suggesting he needs to remember what you have written?

Original Poster

angelfairee;8608528

It's difficult to perform at all when you've used chlorofom to get me … It's difficult to perform at all when you've used chlorofom to get me there in the first place

Actually I slipped something into your drink Plus, it wasn't even that strong so don't use that as an excuse

Penny Saver;8608530

Sometimes Santa Forgets To Leave Delicious Christmas Iced Pies. … Sometimes Santa Forgets To Leave Delicious Christmas Iced Pies. Rudolph's Sleigh Regularly Ties Up Inside Each Sooty Chimney.Just a quickie. Not happy about the #Ties word though... needs work. Would help if I knew something you were 'into' to link the words to, or a vague idea of the list. Can the letters be muddled up?

That's perfect actually

Cheers :-D

Original Poster

jubbyme;8608431

http://www.ssynth.co.uk/~gay/cgi-bin/nph-an?line=ssftldciprsrtuiesc+&words=5&dict=nonames&doai=on&drn=forwards%2C+starting&c1=A&time=12clifts rudest scripsfor a silly example..

This is just a good

Thank you

CFC_Mark;8608602

Actually I slipped something into your drink Plus, it wasn't even that … Actually I slipped something into your drink Plus, it wasn't even that strong so don't use that as an excuse

You're essentially admitting to date rape. I believe they call that LOSING.

I shall leave your thread now, a happy girl.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8608683

You're essentially admitting to date rape. I believe they call that … You're essentially admitting to date rape. I believe they call that LOSING.I shall leave your thread now, a happy girl.

:lol: fine 9-2 to me then :-D

CFC_Mark;8608728

:lol: fine 9-2 to me then :-D

Did your finger slip from the 0 to the 9 on the keyboard?

Nice try, little boy!

Original Poster

angelfairee;8608766

Did your finger slip from the 0 to the 9 on the keyboard?Nice try, little … Did your finger slip from the 0 to the 9 on the keyboard?Nice try, little boy!

Yeah yeah

GTFO of my thread

CFC_Mark;8608790

Yeah yeahGTFO of my thread

But I've only got 11 more posts to make until I get a prize!

Ok fine. Bisous x x x

Original Poster

angelfairee;8608809

But I've only got 11 more posts to make until I get a prize!Ok fine. … But I've only got 11 more posts to make until I get a prize!Ok fine. Bisous x x x

Once you get to 6,000 posts drop me a pm and i'll pop round and give you your prize. ;-)

Cheerio
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      2. Car park fine UKPC1520
      3. Baby seat hiring car abroad56
      4. Decent VR setup under £120046

See more discussions