Groups

Any snooker fans from Birmingham?

I'm a very amateur snooker player, and i'm trying to find a snooker club in Birmingham, other than the usual Rileys, as it's rather expensive, to get some practice. Does anyone have any recommendations, preferably South Birmingham area?

8 Comments

im a snooker fan, just buy a snooker table, thats wot i dun

Could you join a working men's club etc that has snooker tables?

They are usually fairly cheap.

Original Poster

I do have a large snooker table, but it's in the shed, as i don't have enough room in a shared house.

I have a list here, locallife.co.uk/Bir…asp , i think it's just going to be a matter of going to a few and seeing what's best.

Aran10;5110568

im a snooker fan, just buy a snooker table, thats wot i dun

Are you serious lol? :-D

a proper slate bed table cost you at least £4000-£5000.

I guess your house have room for a 12 feet * 6 feet snooker table lol

peodude;5110627

I do have a large snooker table, but it's in the shed, as i don't have … I do have a large snooker table, but it's in the shed, as i don't have enough room in a shared house.I have a list here, http://www.locallife.co.uk/Birmingham/snookerandpool3.asp , i think it's just going to be a matter of going to a few and seeing what's best.

if u have the list, check them all out and u will find out which one you like :thumbsup:

GL m8

joew360;5110638

Are you serious lol? :-Da proper slate bed table cost you at least … Are you serious lol? :-Da proper slate bed table cost you at least £4000-£5000.I guess your house have room for a 12 feet * 6 feet snooker table lol

its in ma garage actually, lol

Hi,

When i had more time on my hands i used to go to West Heath Snooker club. Great place, good prices.

westheathsnooker.com/ind…tml

Original Poster

decorating1;5111752

Hi,When i had more time on my hands i used to go to West Heath Snooker … Hi,When i had more time on my hands i used to go to West Heath Snooker club. Great place, good prices.http://www.westheathsnooker.com/index.html

That looks a good one, only £8 for a 10am to 4pm session. Thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      4. love affairs1649

See more discussions