Found 26th Aug 2009
if u have any soap news includin enders,corrie,oaks,dales,NEIGHBOURS, please can u tell us whats going to happend next!

1. Misc
  2. Soap
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Soap
41 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Dove...........2 for 1 in Tesco :thumbsup: :-D

Syzable;6120287

lmfao!

yeah they all die :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks 4 ur sarastic comments every one!

Hollyoaks - Apparently Newt Kills or beats up Gaz and Eli comes back

Sarah Apparently dies at boot camp

Sloth/Mod

watermelon28;6120314

Thanks 4 ur sarastic comments every one!

It's only a joke...........nothing malicous. x

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;6120315

Hollyoaks - Apparently Newt Kills or beats up Gaz and Eli comes Sarah … Hollyoaks - Apparently Newt Kills or beats up Gaz and Eli comes Sarah Apparently dies at boot camp

lol, eli comes back!!!!
thanks though-any other soap news?

Syzable;6120287

:w00t: +rep!!

Banned

i think charity dingle coming back to the dales ? x

Corrie - Carla comes back and Tony hires a hit man to kill her while he is at baby liam's christening

Tony proposes to Maria on the one year anniversary of her late husbands Liam's death

Whats with Anita's boyfriend in Hollyoaks? Anyone know

scott and charlene get married in neighbours,angry anderson sings at their wedding and bouncer the labrador is exposed as a bank robber.

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;6120349

i think charity dingle coming back to the dales ? x

yh i saw a picture of her returning wearing a weding dress and long hair!

angelwithdirtyw;6120363

Corrie - Carla comes back and Tony hires a hit man to kill her while he … Corrie - Carla comes back and Tony hires a hit man to kill her while he is at liam's christening

:?

barky;6120381

scott and charlene get married in neighbours,angry anderson sings at … scott and charlene get married in neighbours,angry anderson sings at their wedding and bouncer the labrador is exposed as a bank robber.

:w00t:

Eastenders - Lucas sleeps with his ex-wife Trina again!! And she blackmails him that she will tell denise, Lucas and Trina argue and she tries to kiss Lucas but lucas pushes her away where she falls and a rake stabs her in the neck and lucas leaves her to die.... He then goes back to find her dead so he sticks a needle in her arm to make it look like she took an overdose and fell over.

pam ewing dreamed it all

angelwithdirtyw;6120418

Eastenders - Lucas sleeps with his ex-wife Trina again!! And she … Eastenders - Lucas sleeps with his ex-wife Trina again!! And she blackmails him that she will tell denise, Lucas and Trina argue and she tries to kiss Lucas but lucas pushes her away where she falls and a rake stabs her in the neck and lucas leaves her to die.... He then goes back to find her dead so he sticks a needle in her arm to make it look like she took an overdose and fell over.

[email protected] death:lol:

Sam Mitchell returns next week and Peggy announces a wedding between her and Ricky....

borolad94;6120467

Sam Mitchell returns next week and Peggy announces a wedding between her … Sam Mitchell returns next week and Peggy announces a wedding between her and Ricky....

Yeah I heard that :thumbsup: Bianca goes mad lol... Don't know why they keep bringing back the old hasbeans lol

angelwithdirtyw;6120418

Eastenders - Lucas sleeps with his ex-wife Trina again!! And she … Eastenders - Lucas sleeps with his ex-wife Trina again!! And she blackmails him that she will tell denise, Lucas and Trina argue and she tries to kiss Lucas but lucas pushes her away where she falls and a rake stabs her in the neck and lucas leaves her to die.... He then goes back to find her dead so he sticks a needle in her arm to make it look like she took an overdose and fell over.

:? I thought Lucas was a good guy. Boooo to Lucas.

borolad94;6120467

Sam Mitchell returns next week and Peggy announces a wedding between her … Sam Mitchell returns next week and Peggy announces a wedding between her and Ricky....

:?:?:? Omg

4lyons09;6120494

:? I thought Lucas was a good guy. Boooo to Lucas.:?:?:? Omg

he is still a very nice man, he didn't really kill her :?

:giggle:

watermelon22 - [url]www.digitalspy.co.uk[/url] is your friend.....

borolad94;6120502

he is still a very nice man, he didn't really kill her :?:giggle:

he is not nice, he cheated on Denise again :? I dont like him anymore now lol

borolad94;6120508

watermelon22 - [url]www.digitalspy.co.uk[/url] is your friend.....

they get too hardcore on the forums there, I was briefly looking the other day, I mean the Abi Branning is a legend club :roll: oh please

4lyons09;6120527

they get too hardcore on the forums there, I was briefly looking the … they get too hardcore on the forums there, I was briefly looking the other day, I mean the Abi Branning is a legend club :roll: oh please

No i don't mean them saddo's on the forums, i get my spoilers from here:

Zainab is pregnant by the way.....

digitalspy.co.uk/soa…rs/

digitalspy.co.uk/soa…ll/

digitalspy.co.uk/soa…et/

borolad94;6120590

No i don't mean them saddo's on the forums, i get my spoilers from … No i don't mean them saddo's on the forums, i get my spoilers from here:Zainab is pregnant by the way.....http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s20/thebill/http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronationstreet/

Pregnant? Oh your full of knowledge :w00t:

doctor told son to use pears soap on his face to help with his spots, it seems to be working

who can answer me this? Who is the father of heathers baby?

4lyons09;6120821

I think its minty:?

kaits;6120846

Ohhh, will it ever come out I wonder?

4lyons09;6120821

Maybe George Michael?

kaits;6120846

Don't think soo, too obvious

4lyons09;6120902

Ohhh, will it ever come out I wonder?

I'm sure it will, but it'll probably droan on for a year like the Danielle story did...

borolad94;6120913

I'm sure it will, but it'll probably droan on for a year like the … I'm sure it will, but it'll probably droan on for a year like the Danielle story did...

They made the wrong choice by killing her off imo aswell.

Bet its phil:lol: I was thinking that doctor might be :thinking:

4lyons09;6120981

They made the wrong choice by killing her off imo aswell.Bet its … They made the wrong choice by killing her off imo aswell.Bet its phil:lol: I was thinking that doctor might be :thinking:

Or it actually could be Boris Johnson, he's turning up on the square sometime in the next month

borolad94;6120993

Or it actually could be Boris Johnson, he's turning up on the square … Or it actually could be Boris Johnson, he's turning up on the square sometime in the next month

Erm..... who? :thinking:

4lyons09;6121040

Erm..... who? :thinking:

You don't know who Boris Johnson is?

4lyons09;6120981

They made the wrong choice by killing her off imo aswell.Bet its … They made the wrong choice by killing her off imo aswell.Bet its phil:lol: I was thinking that doctor might be :thinking:

possibly because that doctor is a bit flirty.

borolad94;6120993

Or it actually could be Boris Johnson, he's turning up on the square … Or it actually could be Boris Johnson, he's turning up on the square sometime in the next month

Boris and Heather :giggle: now that would be brilliant:lol:

borolad94;6121073

You don't know who Boris Johnson is?

no, have I not lived?:w00t: Is it one of them where everyone knows who he is except me??:oops::w00t:

4lyons09;6121113

no, have I not lived?:w00t: Is it one of them where everyone knows who he … no, have I not lived?:w00t: Is it one of them where everyone knows who he is except me??:oops::w00t:

he's the mayor of London en.wikipedia.org/wik…son
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.611
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811
    3. Leicester sack their manager!1222
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…50113

See more discussions