Groups
    EXPIRED

any software out there to find fake micro sd cards

is there anything on the net to download to see if a sd card is fake or not cheers

8 Comments

thanks your welcome

This is what i use for refund on ebay for 2 16Gb flash drives that were 2Gb drives
    I copyed the test results into an email to paypal 24 hours later had a refund.
    Most will refund with this test.if card or drive is fake.

Banned

If its 16gb try and put 16gb of files on it, you'll soon know if its fake or not

the porter;8288783

cheers again for the prog it was fake as thought paypal claim on its way

99% of memory card sellers on ebay are selling fake cards, i have been stung myself in the past, ( although that might have been a wasp ) never again..

Banned

jayjayuk1234;8288788

99% of memory card sellers on ebay are selling fake cards, i have been … 99% of memory card sellers on ebay are selling fake cards, i have been stung myself in the past, ( although that might have been a wasp ) never again..

just how many cards did you buy to know 99% are selling fake cards :?

Did you get your money back? My 16GB card is a 128mb card. Awesome.

dcx_badass;8522968

Did you get your money back? My 16GB card is a 128mb card. Awesome.

That is unreal!

I rang ebay, they told me not to bother contacting the seller, report it as fake and they'll sort it out.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767257
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
    3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
    4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions