any spare code around for Pg tips club. i only need 5 points? last hour to add points as closing. thank you if u can help, please PM me b4 midnight if u r still around.Thanks and good night.

9 Comments

There is nothing there anymore ... may as well donate them to the charity!

Original Poster

Munsterrfc

There is nothing there anymore ... may as well donate them to the … There is nothing there anymore ... may as well donate them to the charity!

there's a monkey gown for 300 points, don't know if u like that kind of thing. I've only got 245 points I think, not even opening my account, still hoping for something better though. Hope they surprise us in a good way.

sydney2

there's a monkey gown for 300 points, don't know if u like that kind of … there's a monkey gown for 300 points, don't know if u like that kind of thing. I've only got 245 points I think, not even opening my account, still hoping for something better though. Hope they surprise us in a good way.

Doubtful ... Its been poor the last few weeks .... and it shuts on 10th of September. Let me know if you see anything good on there.

Original Poster

Munsterrfc

Doubtful ... Its been poor the last few weeks .... and it shuts on 10th … Doubtful ... Its been poor the last few weeks .... and it shuts on 10th of September. Let me know if you see anything good on there.

Sure, seems there were some cups lately, but unavailable. I'm still hoping for those plates for 245, fingers crossed!

Original Poster

Munsterrfc

Doubtful ... Its been poor the last few weeks .... and it shuts on 10th … Doubtful ... Its been poor the last few weeks .... and it shuts on 10th of September. Let me know if you see anything good on there.

quick if u r interested there is a cup for 250 with a monkey changes colour with heat. As for me 5 short. Hope it helps. Let me know how u go.

Original Poster

Munsterrfc

Couldn't pm u

I only have 175 left! thanks a million for letting me know.

Original Poster

Munsterrfc

I only have 175 left! thanks a million for letting me know.

no worries

sydney2

no worries

​Still nothing of any value available :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants