Groups
    EXPIRED

Any spare coke zone codes - am in need of 13points - i will replace

I currently have 87points and need 13points to get any of the vouchers. However all the vouchers have gone out of stock today - all except the Selfridges one. Thats why i am in need of the codes now- before this voucher also goes out of stock and then i will be waiting weeks for more to come up.

So i am not begging for codes - just asking anyone with any spare codes if i could borrow some (and then i will PM you back the same amount next week - after my next shopping trip).

8 Comments

Have you done the monthly question on the site worth 2 points?

I have access to 1000's of them but I cant help, sorry. :?

Banned

I have 3 2ltr cokes in the fridge, how many is that worth? (thought I'd ask before ripping the labels off)

I_am_Avatar;7721415

I have 3 2ltr cokes in the fridge, how many is that worth? (thought I'd … I have 3 2ltr cokes in the fridge, how many is that worth? (thought I'd ask before ripping the labels off)

3 each

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;7720991

Have you done the monthly question on the site worth 2 points?

thanks for that that was the first thing i done. And iv already ripped the labels off the four bottle i bought yesterday from my weekly shopping.

Original Poster

I_am_Avatar;7721415

I have 3 2ltr cokes in the fridge, how many is that worth? (thought I'd … I have 3 2ltr cokes in the fridge, how many is that worth? (thought I'd ask before ripping the labels off)

Yep each 2L bottle is 3points each

have 4 codes from the 6 can packs will pm accross to ya

Original Poster

thank you will send codes of value back to you asap. YTou can always count on people on here for generosity.

Will expire thread.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions